I stayed at the Flamingo in Las Vegas in March of 2014 with three of my girlfriends. We have two rooms with two double beds in each. I had previously stayed at Planet Hollywood which I fell in love with a year earlier, however as a group we were attracted to the Flamingo's incredibly low room rate and central location. I was worried that it was going to be a typical budget hotel with lower standards of cleanliness and facilities but I couldn't have been more wrong.
The location was phenomenal, the hotel was stunning and the rooms were comfortable and incredibly spacious. We started most of our seven nights at Jimmy Buffett's Magaritaville in the casino part of the hotel, where there is a free flare show each night at the bar and cheap buy-in casino games nearby.
The hotel and casino is ENORMOUS and we constantly found more and more hiding places with cool restaurants and gift shops. Two of the mornings we had breakfast at 'Hash House a Go Go' which is up a level from the lobby. We had great trouble finding it the second time because everything is so vast.
The Flamingo is also only a five minute walk to the shops at Caesars Palace, the Venetian (where they have indoor canals and lots of little shops), Treasure Island restaurants (highly recommend Gilly's) and Planet Hollywood (check out Casino War and Yolo's Mexican Grill).
For 7 nights we paid an average of $80 USD per night. Next time I am in Las Vegas, I will not stay anywhere except the Flamingo!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo