Since this was our first trip to Las Vegas and the Flamingo turned out to be a great choice! The location was excellent and also on the monorail stop. We checked in at the airport and the line was extremely short. We received a refurbished room on the 25th floor overlooking the strip and the volcano at the Mirage. We enjoyed seeing the volcano erupt at night. The room was clean, modern, & relatively quiet. We rented a car at Harrah's vs the airport and saved approx $130 for a week. Harrah's is walking distance from the Flamingo and the savings were definitely worth it. Took the shuttle from the airport with passes purchased at the Flamingo check-in. My only complaint about the hotel would be the size and how we needed to walk a long distance to get from the room to anywhere. We took the monorail over to the Hilton to see Star Trek the Experience which we really enjoyed. We walked to TI, Caesar's, Bellagio, Venetian, & Mirage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Vegas.com, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo