Stayed at the Flamingo 2 or 3 times before because of it's location and pool. This time, we stayed from August 4th through August 11th.
The Good: The Pool, Venturo Italian Restuarant and location.
The bad: The Pool Police who check the loungers around the pool every 30 minutes to ensure they are in use but ignore the louts who come in on a weekend to have their own private liquer party in the pool. This ranged from stacking hundreds of empty Foster Cans and Miller Lite bottles around the base of the Islands in the pool to pouring beer on themselves and each other while in the pool.
The price of cabs continues to astound. They should do what they do in A.C, have a fixed price for any trip not to exceed $10:00 along the Strip for example. The Monorail was free the last time I came and it astounds me they now charge for it when the people using it our the people injecting money into the Casinos.
These were the only blemishes on a great vacation. George Wallace was a blast as was the Luhau next door at the Imperial (Tuesdays and Thursdays only). One thing to check out the next time you visit is the Dealertainers at the Imperial. These are dealers dressed up as celebrities like Elvis, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart etc. who not only deal but get up and sing every so often. They are outstanding. It made the 6-5 odds for a Blackjack seem like a bargain. I could have watched these people all night long...ooops I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo