We stayed in Las Vegas twice in September of 2014 - once at the Flamingo and once at the Aria. (We use Vegas as a landing/leaving base for trips to Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, etc..) While Aria is decidedly more upper scale, we enjoyed our upgraded suite at the Flamingo more than our King room at the Aria, and the Flamingo was less expensive. When we pass through Vegas again, we'll choose the Flamingo. Great location. We could watch the Bellagio fountains from our room! And, if you want something a little more sophisticated, just skip across the street to the Cromwell for drinks in their lounge. Or jump across to Caesar's or just down the street to the Venetian for high end shopping. The Flamingo also offers a some practical elements like a UPS shipping center - which we used several times to ship purchases home. Flamingo may not be the flashiest place on the strip, but it really is the center of the Vegas strip, and it is a nice, comfortable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Otel, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo