My wife & I stayed at Harrah's but had a chance to go to this hotel for several things. (1) Went to their buffet for diner on a half price coupon when you paid full price for the first meal. Turns out it was for only ten dollars off but didn't complain as we still saved ten dollars. Buffet meal was fine and wait staff kept the refills coming without asking us. Were not felt to rush out the door as we leisurely eat our supper. (2) Went to their room with various sports going on numerous screens. Even had 2 games being played back home in Canada. No pressure put on us to buy any drinks as we sat in the oversized comfortable chairs here. (3) The showroom were we went to see the Donny & Marie Show is apparently one of the last original showrooms left from the 1970's in this town. This appears to be one of the main reason these two like to do their shows there. Good sight lines and one can hear what is being said/sung on stage. (4) My good wife liked to play the slots here as her players cards from another major hotel was good to use here. She also liked the variety of new slot machines that were available to use. She had a good time here!
Based on these four above stated opinions thus the reason for this positive review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo