We arrived day early (to beat the snow out of Chicago), made our reservation over the phone (which was fine). When we checked in at 11:45PM we waited for at least 25 minutes, I understand Vegas is a 24 hour town but come on. The first room we had was on the 21st floor in the Habitat tower (not remodeled) how disappointed we were to walk into a room that was only half clean. The beds were made however the bathroom was dirty with no clean towels, beer bottles and the last guest items. Now let me preference this review as (my husband and I are both in the hospitality business so we understand). I could not let this one go, when I called to housekeeping and spoke with the person on the end she said that they would get to it. When I asked her for an approximate time she told me “they are very busy”. We left to grab a drink and start our vacation. Carpets in the older section are old and need to be pulled (especially by the ice machine). I could not let this go, her rudeness (housekeeping really got to me). We went down to the front desk and had a wonderful experience with Jamison, he was AWESOME. He understood, made notes in our reservation and told us to come down to the desk and stand in a separate line, so we didn’t have to wait. The next day we checked into a beautiful room overlooking the Strip, it was perfect. I love this location so the tiny inconvenience that we had the night before did not ruin our trip. Jamison, was perfect and made our trip so much fun! We will be back and will reserve a FAB room overlooking the strip.
Margaritaville, which is connected to the Flamingo, was great. $5 blackjack & Craps table, cocktail ladies were great, always by bringing drinks (even on Friday).
The people that are trying to “give you discounted show tickets” are ruthless and make the hotel look and feel less classy. They are located in the lobby and right by the Habitat elevators, watch out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo