This was my 7th stay in Las Vegas. I have stayed at Planet Hollywood (twice), Harrah's, New York New York, Luxor, and in old Vegas. This is our first time staying at the Flamingo and the hotel was highly disappointing. Upon arrival at the hotel in a rental car we had to drive around the garage for 15 minutes to find a parking spot. Over half of the garage is reserved for Valet or Hilton Grand guests. This would happen anytime we took the car anywhere to see anything. It was very frustrating.
When we finally found a spot, we went and stood in line to check-in and had to wait 15 minutes because anytime a Total Rewards Gold member came up in a separate line they took that person right away. There was a line of 25 people behind me and they would not check us in until the Gold members line was completely empty. That says they really value all of their customers (sarcasm).
When we finally went to check-in, they did not have the king-size bed room that we had requested so they gave us a double-queen room. I was disappointed, but took the room because we were tired from our trip. The room furniture and especially the bathroom were disgusting. The bathroom faucet and handle were actually coming out of the wall. The bathroom sink was about 3 feet off the ground, which I had never seen before. It was like it was made for children. The bed sheets in the 1 queen bed had red marks on them (paint or blood perhaps). It was disgusting. After the first night we went to the front desk and demanded a new room. We were given a king-sized bed but the bathroom faucet in that room still had a problem. The furniture was old and dilapidated as well.
In summary, I would never ever stay at this hotel. It is not cheap, the service is terrible, the parking is a joke, and the rooms are old and dingy. The worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo