I had booked this hotel again because I had stayed here in April and had a wonderful time. Then I started reading some reviews on here and was scared that for some reason the hotel had totally fell apart since then. We arrived early and asked for early check-in. They said it would be an hour if I wanted to wait ...but I know a Las Vegas hour and the 30$ was well worth the time I saved by getting into a room. Sure it's a older hotel but room was clean, safe didn't work but had two guys putting a new door on in less then 45 minutes. We had room service for the first time and it was probably as cheap as trying to get into a restaurant at breakfast and the food was good. I'm not a frequent flyer to Vegas but have learned not to arrive in the afternoon at any hotel. Don't go on the weekend. Travel when kids are still in school. Every hotel had kids crawling everywhere! I thought they weren't allowed in casinos but I guess I was wrong. Be patient and just enjoy the time if you can. Will I go back to the Flamingo? You bet. Unless I have to extra funds to stay at a high priced casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo