Stayed here for three nights, and most likely won't be staying here again anytime soon...
Lets start with PARKING... WOW, what a complete nightmare. I spent 55 minutes driving through the parking garage, out into the overflow lot, down to valet (which was full), and back into the parking garage. I finally caught two ladies leaving and was able to park. This delayed the start to my night and was extremely frustrating. I politely errored my grievances about the parking situation to the front desk supervisor, and all she said I could do was "fill out a comment card." It's pretty sad when you can't park at your own hotel, kind of a big problem, wouldn't you think?
Their pool is pretty cool though, and worth checking out especially if you like to party. It gets pretty crowded and by the end of the day it feels pretty nasty in there, but hey everyone is drinking and having a good time and it's Vegas, so go with it. The beds are also soft and comfortable. Location is great, right in the middle of the strip.
Hotel and casino are old and a drag....
Bottom line - only stay here if you don't have to park and if you get a really, really cheap rate. This hotel and casino will probably be a junk dive party hotel in a couple years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo