The Flamingo has what they call "Best Rate Guarantee" which means if you see the room rate any cheaper on say a third party site or even on their own site then they will adjust the rate you booked it at originally. I booked our room for one night about 10 days before, every couple of days I re-checked the rates and a few days before our arrival, it went down $30. I called the Flamingo room reservations and told them the rate had changed, with no questions asked, they changed the rate to reflect the lower rate. Previously, I also joined their rewards program (which I would encourage everyone to do, regardless of which hotel in Vegas you stay at or whether you intend to gamble or not) so, when I went to check in at 4 pm on a Saturday and the line was miles long, I was able to get in the "Rewards" line which only had 2 people waiting, it was great! The woman who checked me in, was very pleasant, had a smile on her face, she noticed we were local and asked if we were there for a special occasion and I told her were just staying overnight because we were seeing Ron White at another hotel and didn't want to worry about driving home, she was excited for us and told me if we planned on using the pool the next day, to be sure and enter the pool with our room key before we checked out since the room keys are deactivated when you checkout. I thought that was very nice of her, she could have left that part out and we wouldn't have been able to enjoy the pool all day. Our room was a Fab deluxe and it was very nice. The king size bed was great, good mattress, lovely linens, the room was decorated nicely and was quite large. The bathroom was fine, nothing wrong with it but it seemed a little small and unimpressive in relation to the room itself but, other than that, no complaints. We ate our dinner before the show at Marrgaritaville located at the hotel and it was fun! Lots to look at, food was good, waiter was friendly and attentive, and the prices were affordable. The next day we went to the pool and had a great time, very lush surroundings, they have the usual Las Vegas stuff i.e. Cabanas and Couches for rent but we opted for just the regular lounge chairs. It was pretty crowded when we go there at 10 am and was not easy to find chairs but after a couple times around the area we finally did. I would suggest if you intend to do the pool that you have someone in your group go down when the pool opens and place the complimentary towels and maybe some flip flops on the chairs to hold them. There is a sign posted that says "No saving lounges" but clearly it is not enforced. All in all, it was a very nice staycation. The Flamingo is very well located, within easy walking distance to everything and the Monorail is also right there if you want to go a little further. We would absolutely stay at the Flamingo Las Vegas again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo