Went to the Flamingo because we went with another couple and she wanted to stay there because of the pool. The pool has a DJ on the weekend and was a lot of fun. It opens at 8 and you need to be there at 8 or soon after. By 9 the chairs are gone. They walk around and take towels off the chairs of people who are not there so you can't save any. During the week it doesn't matter. Only the weekends are a problem. Ordering food at the pool is a little challenging. Took a long time and the waitresses don't seem to have a clue as to what's going on. The rooms are average at best. The rooms are updated but the bathrooms are still old and ugly. Bed felt comfortable when I went to bed but woke up with back issues every day. Pleasantly surprised at the work out facility. They had lots of free weights, treadmills, elipticals and other things. The equipment was in good shape. The elevators remind me of the Tower of Terror ride in Disney. The hotel is average at best. We spent one day at the Cosmpolitan pool and another day at Caesars pool. The old saying "you pay for what you get" is absolutely true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo