I had my doubts about the Flamingo hotel before I got there, mostly because there were a lot of average and bad reviews about it, but I decided to try it anyways. When I got there, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is older, with lots of bright pink to match the "flamingo" theme, but the rooms are wonderful.
I stayed in the Deluxe Go Room, and it was wonderful. The only complaints that I had were in the bathroom: 1) The door doesn't have a lock, but it just slides shut, 2) The shower is a standing glass box, which is kind of freaky, and 3) the hair dryer was broken so I had to get another one. The hair dryer is more of an inconvenience than a real problem, but it was awkward in the morning.
Other than that, the hotel was really nice. There are several restaurants in site, including a food court. The food court is open until the wee hours of the morning, which is useful for those who need midnight milkshakes at Johnny Rockets.
All in all, I would definitely stay here again. I enjoyed the room, and the staff were friendly enough. The only thing that discouraged me were the Wyndam timeshare people in the lobby. They are aggressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo