I was so excited to return to the Flamingo. I have been coming here since my 21st B-Day and was returning for my 33rd. Lets start with the front desk. We booked a room with a strip view, they tried to put me in a room with a view of the dilapidated hotel next door and CONSTRUCTION! When I explained that I had reserved and PREPAID for a room with a strip view I was rudely told that they had no rooms with a strip view, but offered one with a garden view, no discount, nothing. After letting them know how unhappy I was about this I was offered a whopping $10 credit towards the resort fee. At that point I just wanted to get to my room so I accepted. The hotel is dirty. The elevator doors that lead up to the rooms all look like they have had about 50 snot rockets blown all over them. The carpet in the hallways is coming up, dirty, and bumpy. There was a empty fire extinguisher case in the hallway outside of my room (safety first!). Now onto the room itself. At first look it seemed nice. I like the retro look of the lamps and the nice lounger by the window. The view was decent, we could see the flamingos and the coy pond. But upon further inspection the room was FILTHY. The bathroom had mold and rust spots all over the place. The ceiling above the tub was covered in disgusting stains and looked like it could fall down on me at any second. There were piles of dirt and grime in all of the corners, and mold all over the grout. There was also a blood like mystery stain by the vent over the bed. All and all I'm very disappointed both in the service (rude!!!) and cleanliness of this hotel. When we go back in a few months I will avoid this place like the plague. It's really sad that such a great old hotel has gone so far downhill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Vegas.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo