I changed hotels this trip based on comps. Meaning where I could go for free or insanely reduced price. So with that said, the cost was right! Let me start with the likes. I liked the pool, and I won bank in the casino. On to the dislikes. The hotel is horrible to navigate to the room. There is 2 banks of elevators for the entire facility. Albeit, they are fast and efficient, we hardly every waited for a elevator. The rooms are average, they were clean, and nicely decorated. I hated the pillows, they were small, but I'm a big pillow fan and I like to squish and hug them to mold to my head and body, so it was a negative in my book. I couldn't get on the Internet, but I'm a complete computer moron. I have an iPad and it was something in my browser. The hospitality people walked me through the process and boom, I had Internet! The biggest dislike that will keep me from coming back was the entire check in process. If your not a player card member (thank God I am) you stood in this horrific line, the process was OMG slow, and I had to pay $30 together my hotel key early! WTH! I wasn't lugging my luggage for 5 hours, restanding in a line to get my room key at 4pm ect. Ain't happening! This will keep me from ever staying there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo