The shuttle drop off location is now a long way behind the hotel in a construction zone. You have to cross a couple of small streets to get to the lobby. It was very difficult for my teenage daughter and I to carry our heavy bags that far. Definitely take a taxi or executive shuttle from the airport if you are going to stay in the Flamingo.
I was here a few years ago and stayed in a suite because my husband was here on business and we were upgraded since he was in charge of bringing a large conference to the hotel. It was fabulous. Two bathrooms with tvs in the mirrors. Dining room & living room separate from bedroom. I absolutely loved it.
Fast forward a few years...yesterday I arrived and my daughter and I were dumped off in a construction zone with 3 heavy bags. By the time we made it to the crowded lobby and stood in line for check-in, I was in tears my back and arms were hurting so bad. I told the lady how difficult it was to get into the hotel and she apologized but obviously they don't warn guests in advance and don't really care how inconvenient it is. When I walked in the room, I was so disappointed. Very old, wooden headboards & dressers. Yucky looking room. I've seen nicer Motel 6s on the interstate. I called down to the desk and asked for a manager. Finally, they let me talk to a supervisor who said I was given the option at check-in to pay $30 more per night for an updated room. I was never offered that option. She said I could upgrade for $20 per night. After all the hassle, all I really wanted to do was cancel my reservation. She said it would be a $50 fee to do that. I asked to talk to her manager and she put me on hold. She came back and said the manager is busy but we won't charge you if you leave now. Very poor customer service by the guest services supervisor. Physically, my daughter and I couldn't lug the heavy bags to another hotel so I went down and paid the extra $20 per night for a better room. We were moved to a GO room and I am happy with it. BUT we are checking out 3 nights early to stay in the Bellagio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo