Well after reading all the reveiws before we went I was feeling a little unsure as to what to expect well I shouldnt have been as when we arrived there was no que we were striaght to the check in desk and given our room which we did tip to make sure we have a fountain veiw [strip view] BONUS we got fountains and cesars palace and room was sound very clean and big so were more than happy .However during the two hours first night sleep [LOL] we awoke to some dripping but because we were on the 27th floor which was the top floor before the ledge to the suites we had a drip in the corner on the window which wasnt a big problem to be fair but thought we would mention when passing on our way out we explained to the check in clerk and imediatley moved us to a go delux room with fountain veiw and a $30 dollar meal voucher the room difference was immense to the fab with its electric curtains, thick carpets, walk in shower with telly in the mirror 42in telly in the room the beds are well comfy to say the least all the staff I must say were helpfull and very pleasant we will be staying here again without a doubt this hotel might be the oldest but manners cost nothing in this world and this hotel had it in abundence I found the other hotels a little stand offish that is if your not gambling big then thier noses become very brown [LOL] a little advice to those who stay here @ the flamingo get your total rewards cards before you go as it will allow you to book in after 12.00pm [and not 4pm ]without having to pay an early booking fee of $30 and then use if you buy anything even your hotel room food and when playing slots etc you might get a meal or two with points earnt so I would just like to say to the Flamingo and all its staff thanks for a wonderful time in vegas we will be back !!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo