Just returned from a 5 night stay 12/18-12/23 to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. We don't need luxury because we only use the room to sleep and shower. Our requirements are to stay at a relatively clean and safe location which the Flamingo certainly is. We had connecting rooms in the Spa tower 7026 and 7028 which are the basic and were fine, especially since the price was under $30 per night per room.
We didn't find our hallway or elevators discustingly dirty (though they weren't spotless either) as others found theirs, so every tower might not be created equal?? Didn't notice any smell in the casino area. MGM was another story and I immediately got a headache from the overwhelming sickly sweet smell there and had to leave.
Check out was fast using the express option on the TV, leaving the keys on the desk, and avoiding lines at the reception area.
Overall our experience was good and we would recommend it for budget travelers who don't need a lot of pampering or luxury.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Vegas.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.