My family and I have travelled around the world quite a lot and this was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. Check-in took 1 and a half hours and the check-in assistant said the queue earlier in the day had been 4 hours. We met someone who had put her bags with a bell-boy 4 hours previously and her bags still hadn't materialised in her room.
She advised us to take our own bags to our room. Unfortunately with 2 children in tow and several bags, there was a long walk from the check-in, through the casino, past several restaurants to the elevators. Room was the pits - in desperate need of new furniture and furnishings. One of the lamps didn't work, chairs badly marked and safe didn't work. Every restaurant had queues and food wasn't worth the wait. People everywhere - we literally had to fight our way out of the hotel everyday. People packed round the pool. Not a sunbed or chair to be had and to top it off there was a pool party every day from 4pm to midnight with lots of teenagers and very loud music - absolute nightmare for a family wishing to swim after a hard day walking the Strip. We arrived by car so was not able to make use of the airport check-in. We were on a 6 stop fly-drive to California and this was the worst hotel we stayed in - would definately NOT stay here again. A very bad experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo