Arrived for a five night stay on Monday, July 4th. Put the 20-dollar front desk sandwich to work and got a fantastic view of the Bellagio fountains for the price of a standard Go room. TIP THE DESK PEOPLE! They deserve it as they work harder than most with almost no tips and little thanks and they always appreciate it.
The rooms are fantastic - 50 inch plasma TV for non-gambling time (a few minutes a day) incredibly comfortable bed, mini-fridge, coffee makers, stellar location, housekeeping is incomparable, it's always clean and you can get everywhere on the strip fairly easily.
You really can't go wrong with the Flamingo for an upper moderate priced hotel. It's not the Bellagio or Wynn, but it's comfortable and reliable. This is our third stay at Flamingo and the only reason we may go elsewhere is the casino has become ...... so-so at best. It's too small, comparitively speaking and, well, aside from the Blackjack table dancers, it's just not happening there. (I'm sorry Flamingo guys.)
The thing is, it's so close to Cosmo, City Centre, Caesars, Harrah's, Bally's, Paris, PH, etc... that it's a perfect starting point.
But for a great room, value, location and hospitality, you really can't go wrong with the Flamingo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo