The halls always looked like they needed a good vacuuming. The rooms were nice in the HRH tower. They first put us in the casino tower and it smelled pretty bad and the curtain rod was falling off half of the window. But we thought HRH tower was better. It's very inexpensive to stay here so you get a nicer deal than what you pay for on Vegas terms. The pool is rockin' and fun. Love the beach side! Cost us $7 to get to the strip in a cab and $9 to get back. Also, we really liked how close the room was to the casino, beach, and food within the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is a premier destination entertainment resort situated on 26 acres in Las Vegas. Built in 1995, the property recently completed its $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas