I really enjoyed my stay at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas. I stayed in the Paradise Towers and our room was clean, spacious and modern. I thought that because it was off the strip that I would somehow be hampered in my overall Vegas experience but that was not the case! It is also right across the street from a 24 hour CVS, a liquor store, a pizza shop and another restaurant so in the case that you didn't want to pay one billion dollars for lunch at the restaurant in the hotel, you had some cheap and low key options in close proximity. They have rock memorabilia all over the place and clubs that were very rocker-ish so if you are into that whole "rock out with your c**k out" feeling, pictures of rock concerts everywhere and a relatively dark interior than this is definitely the place for you. The after hours club Body English is pretty good especially on certain nights and in general the staff was very friendly, very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas