“Very Convenient, Very Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #59 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
North Carolina
“Very Convenient, Very Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel & its just across from convention center & tram station. Very convenient during the day, but do use caution when walking to & from the tram station late at night as its across a busy intersection & a kind of dark station & not really busy. The hotel itself is safe, however. We never walked to the strip, simply bc the tram is literally just across the street, so we just hopped on the tram & traveled around.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
sunny, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a convention. This hotel is across from the monorail, which made it so convenient to get to the strip. One morning the cafe was overwhelmed by all the people who were all there at the same time because we were all going across the street for a convention. The staff handled it very well, making sure everyone had what they ordered and giving some away complimentary, all with a smile.
Our one bedroom suite was spacious and had a sliding glass door to the court yard. There was a microwave, small fridge and single cup coffee maker in the room. There was also complimentary coffee in the lobby.
We were very impressed with the staff and service!

• Stayed June 2012
san diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This Courtyard is typical of all the Courtyards that recently have been re-done. Fresh, with everything you need. It's basically in the backyard of Wynn's golf course. Meaning you could walk to many of the hotels and casinos very easily. However, the monorail station is right across the street. I got to Caesars in 10 minutes including the walk from the station in the Flamingo. On return I got from MGM in 7 minutes because the station is right in the Hotel.
When I needed a cab to the airport I walked out of the hotel and one appeared immediately because the hotel is right on Paradise, the main route to the airport, 7 minutes away. Don't let cab drivers take you any route except Paradise direct to the Courtyard.

Room Tip: I always think a room on the top floor is best so no one is walking around on your head. It was 100...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We love the Courtyard by Marriott hotels. They are always just what we need. This one was pretty nice in general although I wish the AC was quieter. Courtyards are usually pretty quiet. With Las Vegas hitting 104 this week the ACs get a real workout and this one was just tired and complaining. The maintenance man put in a missing screw which helped.

Room Tip: Always ask for a quiet room. If you don't ask you may not get one.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is your typical Courtyard hotel, one that's been updated recently to the new style. Located opposite the Convention Center and therefore handy for those intending to be there for a few days. I stayed here for a conference which was held at the Venetian which meant a 10 minute cab ride ($10) each time. I statyed at the Courtyard becasue I'm not a big fan of the large hotels (too many people) and this quieter hotel was more to my taste.

Overall the stay was a good one, as you would expect from a Marriott hotel. Only issues were the length of time it takes to get a taxi and the noisey air conditioner in the room. Staff were very helpful and attentive. Location is not so great unles you are going to be visting the Convention Center.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Mays Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Had a lovely room on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool. The room was spacious with 2 Queen beds and was clean & comfortable. The air conditioning worked well as the outside temperatures soared to over 100 degrees during my stay!

The staff I encountered were friendly & helpful. Always nice to see a smile when they saw me & a "hello" or "good morning!" Ruby, the front desk gal during the day shift was especially helpful & gave me a late check-out when I requested it due to a late night flight back home on my last day.

The water pressure in the shower was wonderful...always nice to have a good shower experience after a long & hot day of touring outside in the heat!

The bed was fabulous and I slept well. I couldn't have asked for better linens and pillows. I really looked forward to sleeping in my bed each night. I stayed 3 nights so really got to love the bed here! The bed was so comfortable that I wish I had the same one at home!

The proximity to the monorail station (just across the street) was excellent. I used the monorail a lot during my stay to see the Strip. Also took the 108 bus at the bus stop also across the street...very convenient too. The 108 bus took me to the Fremont Street Experience area.

I traveled alone to Las Vegas and met up with some family and friends during my stay. About half of my time in Las Vegas was done solo with the other half being with other people. I did enjoy the "quiet time" of being in my room...the facility was very quiet...at least on the floor I was on.

The housekeeper who took care of my room did a very good job. The room was always very clean & inviting when I would return later in the day.

Used the internet down in the lobby which was great. Although I had brought my laptop with me, I was so exhausted each evening when I came in that I never checked my e-mails or did anything with my computer throughout my trip! Must have had something to do with the excessive heat outside each day!

Enjoyed playing around with the large touch screen computer in the lobby. Had not really tried this out before so that was fun.

Overall, I definitely would stay at this Courtyard by Marriott hotel again. It was a great choice for me!

Room Tip: I always like a room on a higher floor. Since I frequently am alone when I travel, this gives me an...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

My family and I stayed here last weekend. It was a last minute reservation since I got jerked around by another Vegas hotel. Anyway we arrived rather late (1:00am) and I was greeted by a friendly staff member and checked in without incident. Let me preface by saying this is not a gambler's hotel. No casino and no slot machines. This is a business/family hotel that sits directly across the street from the LV Convention Center. It is in a great location. From the hotel it is a short drive to the strip and I loved the fact that you can use Paradise Road to get from one end of Vegas to the other without dealing with the congested traffic you experience when driving down the strip. The hotel was clean and the beds very comfortable. Let me stop down to say that this new trend of short pillows on the beds in most hotels these days SUCKS! I perfer the full size pillows. I also agree with "Linksnut" that the towels seemed old, thin, and gritty. Oh, and the elevator was a bit rickety. Anyway, my family and I did not use the swimming pool nor the work out room. I did use the no hassle complementry computers in the lobby to access Mapquest. My family and I stayed their two days in two adjoining rooms. Pleasant stay, great price, and I would stay their again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center? Share your experiences!