You added Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas to your Saves list
GreenLeadersBronze level
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I would never stay in this hotel. I booked through expedia. When I arrived at the hotel the staff informed me that the type room that I had requested was not available. They checked me into another room and upon arrival in the room I was pissed. The room was not even clean. Dirty beds, dirty towels on the beds and dirty bathroom. The room had not even been cleaned from a prior customer. I went to the desk where I checked in and checked out. I refused to stay there because of terrible service in every way. The hotel has refused to refund my money. The problem was with the hotel not with me as a customer. This is not good business practice. You go to Las Vegas for fun not agrivation.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Baghdad
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at the manors part of this hotel, The first thing that you will hate is the bad smell in the corridor leading to your room. AC is not working properly and the room is not that clean. But the location is relatively good although it's quiet the last hotel in the strip but the bus station is near and Bus Tours starting from Circus Circus.

Cons : Not clean and bad smell and Hot rooms
Pros : Price and location

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed at Circus Circus for 3 nights, in two rooms and paid US$ 180. Awesome price, nice and quiet room. Restaurants at the street level are OK, nice buffet with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Close to the strip and two big blocks from the tram.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Peter K,

Thanks for spending three nights with us under the Big Top! We’re glad you enjoyed your dining experience at the Circus Buffet, and found exceptional comfort and value in your hotel room. You’re welcome back anytime!

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had a wonderful experience. The hotel was very family oriented. It's a great place for kids, but it's good for an older crowd as well.
It's a little far off from the rest of the strip, but new developments are going up.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Cjbdal,

Whether you’re young or young at heart, Circus Circus is the perfect place to enjoy everything that Las Vegas has to offer. We’re glad we could make your first visit memorable, and hope you’ll return again in the near future!

San Marcos, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have stayed at Circis Circus 4 times and we had very nice rooms, but this time we booked our room online through Vegas.Com. My niece and I go to Las Vegas every year for spring break.When we checked in the clerk told us that our room was in the Manor, we had no idea where that was and when we finally found it I wa very upset as we had to though the parking lot and walk down the sidewalk down another street and then we went through one building and into another building and up to our room.When the bill hop brought our luggage in,he ask how everything was and I told him that I was very set .He called the front desk and told them that I was upset and then let me talk to her and I told her I did not feel safe to walk through a parking lot down on street cross over go down another street in the dark as we are senior ladies,so she got us a nice in the deluxe west tower .We gave the bellhop a nice tip .

Room Tip: Make sure that you do not get a room MANOR
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear pmurdock2,

Although we regret the initial room assignment challenges encountered after check-in, we’re pleased to know the rest of your stay was enjoyable. Thanks for sharing your insights with us online, and please come see us again sometime soon!

Palm Coast, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Obviously not a great experience. First of all, trying to find the check-in area is a feat in itself. Once checked in we were told we were in the "Manor" across the street. Navigating around the parking lot to find our building was another feat. When we arrived at our room and opened the door with our key, we found a family in the room. They were given the wrong room and were being moved to the "Tower" - we entered the room as they left. I called the front desk and they offered to moved us to the "Tower", I declined. In my world it was 2 AM and we had been traveling for 16 hours, another move was out of the question. No other compensation was offered. The next morning I found that the wi-fi signal was very weak so my internet connection was intermittent and slow. The room was relatively clean but it is apparent that the Manor is an older building(s) in need of some updating. The beds were comfortable. We only stayed two days and were there only to sleep so, it wasn't so bad.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the Manor rooms.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Craig D,

We deeply apologize for the service oversights encountered at check-in, and regret if they negatively impacted the remainder of your visit. Rest assured your comments will be relayed to the appropriate front desk management staff, so future guests do not endure a similar experience.

guestrelations@circuscircus.com

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!