You added Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas to your Saves list
GreenLeadersBronze level
Belleville, Canada
“RUN! ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My friend and I decided to get away for a week in Vegas. We had never been to vegas before and we didn't do our research into this hotel before booking BIG MISTAKE. We started our journey at the manor motor lodge which ended quickly because i called the front desk and quickly got us moved from the manor to the tower. Apparently I was being crazy for telling the desk staff the room was dirty cus the girl and i quote "was there blood? Ive seen worse. Cant be that bad". When i called the third time looking for clean bedsheets for our new room i was told the house maids "might" get there. Calling the hotel manger got me no where. The desk staff was terribly rude. Make sure you remember staff names because without them the hotel manger refuses to do anything. Anyone in the hotel will not help you find anything and/or answer your questions about anything consirning the hotel and casino. I was not able to find the circus acts nor has anyone I've met been able to find them either. When you ask staff walk in the other direction. The carousel slot machines do not move and is ALOT smaller than pictures make them out to be. Slots of fun is located beside circus circus with not alot of machines more beer pong and false advertisement for margaritas they are not two dollars! You are in the ghetto. You are not close to the rest of the strip at all. Everyone in the place is highly rude and to top it off the overly priced fair that i call it is ten bucks to ride a roller coaster! For an extra twenty bucks ill go to wonderland for the day

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,171)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This place is not the most luxuous hotel in LV but it is on the strip and it is cheap compared to others. I like the old fashionned furnitures and there is a very good hot dog place inside. I would definitely go back there.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Marysville, Washington, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Been here before. Will come back with the kids! Got food comps and free circus acts for kids is good. Only thing is far from main part of the strip. But bus runs 24hrs. Closer to Fremont and stratosphere. Cheapest hotel on actual strip.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Richard W,

It was great to see you again! Thanks for making the Big Top your second home when traveling to Las Vegas. We look forward to your return.

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Not really the best place to stay, but it's cheap. The room was just ok, and the casino reeked horribly. I couldn't stay too long because of the smoke. I get it it's Vegas, people smoke, BUT other casino's didn't smell that bad... The room was big thoughl. We booked the room until the 2nd and the hotel locked our room on the 1st, then charged us for another night??? the deal was done through Orbitz, but either way NOT COOL!! We were escorted to our room with security and they waited until we left the room to escort us out. It almost felt like we did something wrong, which by the way, we didn't. Other than that, I think next time I go to Vegas, I'd stay at the Bellagio.

Dear asvr04,

At Circus Circus, we want every guest’s stay to be truly extraordinary. Based upon your comments, it appears our efforts fell short during your recent visit, and we apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It was a blast me and my husband wanted to try circus circus but was worried about the hotel because of a lot of children but I'm a child at heart. Check in was very quick and the staff was very welcoming. The room was spacious and clean. The least thing I liked about the room was the tub it was a lil to small. I got my blankets and extra pillows right away . I like where the property sat it wasn't right in the mix of things it gave me room to walk a lil so I would advise everyone to try it out at least once.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear kaytyler,

We’re glad we could help make your anniversary celebration truly special. Thanks for including Circus Circus in your travel plans, and please come back again whenever possible!

Gouda, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The stat was nice close to the Strip. The room was ok, brut not splendid. We expected a better a quality consider the price we had to pay. Nevertheless we were satisfied with the overall quality, but the price was to high

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Augustinus W,

We appreciated the opportunity to host your recent visit to Las Vegas, and hope you’ll consider staying with us again the next time you come to town.

Salem, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Tried to make it the perfect last Vegas trip for my elderly mother by booking at least a month in a half in advance but still did not get the rooms we asked for. That was OK except that my room (1133) smelled like a a combo of throw up and sewage. It was late when we arrived so I endured the smell until the next day. Tried to get another room but the not so nice desk guy dismissed me by saying there was nothing else available and my type of room was limited etc..even though I knew for a fact that other guests had checked in last minute and got what they wanted. By third day I was feeling quite ill and annoyed I couldn't even take a bath because the tub and sink were very slow draining, unclean, and smelled terrible. Finally, I talked to a very nice young lady named Yoli who was able to move me to another room and said she would comp me for one night for both rooms, at least that's what I thought she said. Turns out I was only comped for the resort fee portion of the rooms which was only a few dollars. On the up side; after all this exhaustion we were comped for an extra night so I could finally get some sleep. We paid for 4 days and were discounted 1 day but the wasted time it took to make things better was exhausting! There was some violence over the weekend in the elevator next to me that was quite scary. I wouldn't recommend having any kids downstairs at night on the weekends for various reason. The games were very friendly, especially the slots and fun to play. Housekeeping and floor waitresses are awesome! Please stop at The Big Chill as the slushy drinks are worth the price! So it was good and bad and I learned a lot for next time. Think we'll stay somewhere a bit more grown up. Happy Trails!

Room Tip: Highest level possible in the West Tower unless you can afford a suite