You added Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas to your Saves list
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, Texas
“Eh!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Not really the best place to stay, but it's cheap. The room was just ok, and the casino reeked horribly. I couldn't stay too long because of the smoke. I get it it's Vegas, people smoke, BUT other casino's didn't smell that bad... The room was big thoughl. We booked the room until the 2nd and the hotel locked our room on the 1st, then charged us for another night??? the deal was done through Orbitz, but either way NOT COOL!! We were escorted to our room with security and they waited until we left the room to escort us out. It almost felt like we did something wrong, which by the way, we didn't. Other than that, I think next time I go to Vegas, I'd stay at the Bellagio.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,171)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

It was a blast me and my husband wanted to try circus circus but was worried about the hotel because of a lot of children but I'm a child at heart. Check in was very quick and the staff was very welcoming. The room was spacious and clean. The least thing I liked about the room was the tub it was a lil to small. I got my blankets and extra pillows right away . I like where the property sat it wasn't right in the mix of things it gave me room to walk a lil so I would advise everyone to try it out at least once.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Gouda, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The stat was nice close to the Strip. The room was ok, brut not splendid. We expected a better a quality consider the price we had to pay. Nevertheless we were satisfied with the overall quality, but the price was to high

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Tried to make it the perfect last Vegas trip for my elderly mother by booking at least a month in a half in advance but still did not get the rooms we asked for. That was OK except that my room (1133) smelled like a a combo of throw up and sewage. It was late when we arrived so I endured the smell until the next day. Tried to get another room but the not so nice desk guy dismissed me by saying there was nothing else available and my type of room was limited etc..even though I knew for a fact that other guests had checked in last minute and got what they wanted. By third day I was feeling quite ill and annoyed I couldn't even take a bath because the tub and sink were very slow draining, unclean, and smelled terrible. Finally, I talked to a very nice young lady named Yoli who was able to move me to another room and said she would comp me for one night for both rooms, at least that's what I thought she said. Turns out I was only comped for the resort fee portion of the rooms which was only a few dollars. On the up side; after all this exhaustion we were comped for an extra night so I could finally get some sleep. We paid for 4 days and were discounted 1 day but the wasted time it took to make things better was exhausting! There was some violence over the weekend in the elevator next to me that was quite scary. I wouldn't recommend having any kids downstairs at night on the weekends for various reason. The games were very friendly, especially the slots and fun to play. Housekeeping and floor waitresses are awesome! Please stop at The Big Chill as the slushy drinks are worth the price! So it was good and bad and I learned a lot for next time. Think we'll stay somewhere a bit more grown up. Happy Trails!

Room Tip: Highest level possible in the West Tower unless you can afford a suite
Green Features: I did not notice anything notable, environmentally speaking except drinking water only on request.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
New York, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed in the Casino Tower which was convenient to everything. I got a good deal for the room so the distance from many of The Strip attractions and shows made all the travel I needed to do to get to and from the hotel worth it. The room was clean and smoke free, but not as modern as I thought it would be based on the other reviews I read before booking the room. The free Wi-fi was a definite plus. The hotel had many more food options than the other hotel I considered, but many of them were closed early or did not open until the weekend - so not good for those wanting to stay during the week when the room rates are cheaper. The Westside Deli was held me for a while, but not when I wanted something hot to eat. I would stay again for a short visit. For anyone thinking about this hotel, be prepared to walk a lot and far for most Strip attractions, the monorail stop closest to this hotel is a bit out of the way and the bus will cost you $6 or $8 depending on how long you want the access to last (2 or 24 hours).

Room Tip: The Casino tower is closest to casino and restaurants, but you may not have the best view - i had a...
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Circus Circus Hotel is everything you could ask for (very good location, friendly staff and great for family with children). The rooms are in a very modern style and offer everything you need, the service was good and overall a great experience. I highly recommended and we look forward to the next stay!

Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

we stayed here from Feb 16 to 20 2015 we love like it a lot I hardly smell any cigarette at all we stay out of casino across street from casino. room simply but big room a lot of spaces wifi is included work great kids love it they can used wifi at nite . only onthings is no mini cooler. housekeeping is super friendly staffs is excellent and on the top of that is security was great thanks for that I really would like to say thank you to two ladies security helped me out I wish I know their names please check on ur camera on Feb 19 Thursday around 11 pm One African American and Caucasian ladies security Ladies thank you u did a excellent job and also really supper friendly to make customers want to come back to stay at Circus Circus again

Room Tip: we comfortable very quite place here we stay in B building here
Green Features: great idea green place appreciated keeping up for green place
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!