You get what you pay for! We chose this hotel for the kids, we thought they would love the midway and adventure dome so this seemed like the hotel for us. We arrived New Year's eve and it was extremely busy but hey what do you expect at that time of year!
The check in was painless and the staff very friendly even though you could see how busy they were. We booked 3 nights in the west tower as reviews on here said it was the one to book. We were up high and the room was clean and we were only going to be sleeping there not spending the whole stay in it.
We didn't mind the hotel however if you are wanting to do a lot of things further up the strip I am not sure this is the hotel for you. I mean the cost compared to others was fantastic but it was a bit of a way to get up to the action and a cab ride cost us $20 every time we used one.
If you are happy to stay down here most of your stay and only venture out I would suggest staying here I mean the price compared to other hotels is fantastic!
We had no problems or concerns with the hotel itself except maybe the maze like set up but that was every casino, I do suppose they want you to stay in and spend your money haha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Casino
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas