“Very nice and clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Rooms Starting at $21!
Ranked #107 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Mosta, Malta
“Very nice and clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

First time in Vegas . I had a good time didn't have to leave the hotel had lots of shops and good restaurant . The hop on hop off all started from circus circus . I would definitely go back to this hotel. Staff was very helpful and wifi was very good.The location was at the end of the strip .

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,095)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mira Loma, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My son is a soldier in the US army. I was staying at the MGM and was to meet him my son and his wife and daughter in Las Vegas. I thought it would be fun for them especially my grand daughter to stay at Circus Circus. I met my soon there, He was in full army fatigues. When I met them for dinner my daughter in law told me that the water was luke warm, there was only 2 towels and no soap. she also said the rooms musty. I felt terrible because I had picked Circus Circus and paid for . The restaurants on property are not clean and the food taste like cafeteria food. The buffet was not good, Never again, The funny thing is I had taken my son there when he was six. years before serving in Iraq and being in the Army. It was a nicer place back in the 80's. I was thoroughly humiliated and will no longer use or recommend Circus Circus to anyone

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel like NYNY
Green Features: I did not see anything that was environmentally connected to this hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I've been playing games at Circus Circus since I was a kid, and they're still as fun as they were 20 years ago. Unfortunately, the hotel is showing it's age and not in the good way. The curtains had holes and was missing two of the four poles for opening and closing. The coffee maker in the room was still spitting out brown water after three runs of only water and my own wipedown. The ice machine on our floor was running but didn't have any ice or water of any kind the three days we were there and customer service was unreachable by phone during the 30 minutes we tried. The front desk was packed and the desk over near our tower did not have anyone that spoke english. Even with all that, the room was clean enough and everything worked well enough that it's far from the worst I've stayed in. It's also pretty far from the best in the same price range.

The casino has the rotating carousel slot machines still, but your money goes a lot faster when you don't have to take time putting coins in. I recommend going next door to Slots-of-Fun if you want to use real quarters and not travel far from the circus tent.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was a fun time I have not been to Vegas in 28 years was very impressed. Will return again and will stay at Circus Circus. I really enjoyed the night lights and all things you can see on the strip outside the hotel water display and fire. I had a winning experience at every hotel that I visited.

Room Tip: Wished room had a minibar and microwave
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Homosassa Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

First time . Had a blast . Looking for another reason to go back. Loved the time I spent . So much to do and see at the hotel . Didn't even leave the hotel for the first 24 hours . I would highly recommend this hotel . It's was great very clean a lot of restaurant to pick from. Can't wait to go back .

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We didn't stay at this resort, but we did spend the day there, so I can't comment on the rooms.
The Adventure dome and midway are fantastic for kids. If we didn't have such a busy schedule, we could have easily spent another full day there.

Prices (for Vegas) are extremely reasonable.

PROS: Very Family oriented. Lots for kids of all ages to do. Free entertainment for kids and adults. Don't miss the shows at the midway (however, they should be LONGER).

CONS: Weird smell. I think they were trying to mask the cigarette smoke, but whatever disinfectant or deodorizer they used was way to strong. Let's face it, its an old hotel, so it looks old. Pool area is very small and outdated. Very far away from the strip. However, it looks like they ae building a new hotel right beside it. The area is very sketchy and when we were walking around the area, there were a few times I didn't feel safe.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It was my first trip to Las Vegas. I stopped for a few days here just to see Christmas decorations on my way home from Salt Lake City. I picked the hotel, because of cheap price and known name. I was sure it will be in the center of the city. And it was. But, the location of the hotel was not appealing at all. It's located at the end of the strip and kind of deep, away from the road. I have to pass all the casinos to get to my room (West Tower). The casinos with colorful and stinky carpets were rather annoying. I am not a player and I will not stay in this hotel again.
On a good side - room was nice and very quiet.

Room Tip: If you are do not care for casinos, I will not recommend to stay in this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Tatiana76131,

It’s unfortunate that your recent visit to Circus Circus fell short of expectations. We appreciate the feedback, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Lori P.

Guest Relations Manager
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@circuscircus.com

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!