“Clean hotel on the strip” 3 of 5 stars

Rooms Starting at $21!
Ranked #105 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Jose, California
“Clean hotel on the strip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were in Las Vegas for a trade show and got a package with Southwest Airline and Circus Circus. I was a little nervous about staying here but the reviews were good and I booked a nonsmoking room in the West Tower up high (34th floor). The room was large, clean and had a great view of the city with the mountains in the background. I liked that we could go in and out of the hotel without going through the casino and there were several decent places we could get something to eat quickly and at a reasonable price. The water pressure was good in the shower and there was no end to the hot water! And there was free parking! My only complaints, were that the carpet needed cleaning and the vent system was a bit noisy cycling on and off making wooshing sounds. I used ear plugs the first night but got used to it and was able to sleep the rest of our stay. In summary, we had a comfortable place to stay at a very low price. I would stay at Circus Circus Las Vegas again.

Room Tip: West Tower high up had great views and was away from noise of the casino.
Green Features: I don't think there is such a thing as "environmentally-friendly" in Las Vegas.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,066)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I love staying at this hotel every time I'm in Vegas this is where I love to stay yes its far from all the action on the strip but I don't mind walking or driving to where I want to go..it's great here the amusement park for the kids is great they never get bored and there's an arcade for them too! So I can get my gamble on!! While enjoying a margarita! Mmmmmm can't wait to go back! Love you circus circus!!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I've been going to Vegas for a number of years and have always heard to avoid this place like the plague, so I did. Never stayed there, never gambled there, eaten, nothing.
This time was a short 2 night trip and I had one night downtown and decided to use myvegas credits for a free room a circus circus. I thought whatever it was like there I could handle it for one night.
Note, This was my first time using myvegas for anything, and when I purchased with credits, called the number and gave my code, my room was booked! It could not have been any easier!

So I got to the hotel and was surprised how big the casino was. Looked nice. I checked in either 3:30 or 4:00 with no problem and no huge line. I was pleasantly surprised with my room. It was NICE. I was in West Tower and don't know how it compares, but there is nothing wrong at all. Nice size bathroom, comfy bed etc. I'm giving it five stars with the knowledge that if it was a hotel in any other place it would be plenty high class, but compared to the ritzy Aria or Wynn etc it gets a bad rap.

Met a friend at Vince Neil's eatery to get a drink and base food (tasty beverage and good nachos) and we headed out. When we got back, I of course did some late night slots and had a great time. I can't imagine why everyone/anyone has gripes with this place. Was there kids there? Yes, and I imagine if you did the rollercoaster and rides etc there was even more kids, but I don't and I was not bothered by some kids as I was walking around. It wasn't nearly what I expected or annoying at all. Highly recommend if you're traveling with your family for obvious reasons.
I would stay here again with no problem. Yes there is a lot of hotels to choose from so that makes it hard to decide sometimes, but unless you are hell bent on being center strip with all the mob of people, or have a free room someplace else, then do yourself a favor and have a nice and inexpensive (maybe even free if you do myvegas, and it's the lowest point room available) I say try it you may be happily impressed as I was.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I only got to stay in this hotel for one night and for me that was more than enough. The bed was so soo comfy and I got a great night's sleep. I thought it was going to be a lot louder, but it is super quiet and in a great location. The rooms are a little dated but smells lovely and it was amazingly clean when I entered the room. Great for families!

Oxford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

OK lots to see and reasonable places to eat. Rooms OK big enough. Something for children to do other than look at gaming machines. The cheaper end of town so a bit for from things but the bus is is good to use to get around. As all hotel here self parking is a walk but not as far as some other hotels.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Baulkham Hills, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I booked Circus Circus on price, I simply needed a bed for the night as I was passing through Vegas, the bed wasn't too bad but despite being advertised as refreshed, was dated, I havn't seen a CRT TV in years but my room had one!

seems a bit odd having a coffee machine in the Bathroom.

I stayed here a few years ago in the other tower, from memory the room in the other tower was nicer.

Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a great hotel for the money. At the last minute I had to get a room by myself and this was well worth it. Friendly staff clean room well worth it. It's not a 5 star but it was perfect for me. It was located at the top of the strip, but that worked well for RNR Vegas.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!