“great” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Inglewood, California
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

great stay. room was clean, pool was clean, the location is great, i like their parking because is a nice getting and out. the restaurants are really good a lot of variety and affordable prices and you can enjoy the adventure dome.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,032)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
West Valley City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

A great place for kids. We stayed at the West Tower. They have updated it so it looks nice and fresh place to lay your head on a fresh soft bed and knock yourself out with a good dose of Z's. They even had DARK curtains so it completely block out the light. We visited just for food and games for our kids to play. Be prepared to bring $$ to win games for our kids. The food is a little pricy but there's a McD's place inside the CC if you are saving some $$ like us.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Lai P,

It’s wonderful to know you and the kids had a great time with us here at Circus Circus! We’re thrilled you found exceptional comfort in your West Tower room, and appreciated our eclectic mix of dining options. Please, hurry back!

Republic, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First of all it was a very good price and the room was very clean and was cleaned all 3 days we were there ! The staff was very friendly even though we couldn't understand what they were saying and they couldn't understand us ! The worst part is just getting to your room ! we were in the Sky Rise tower which isn't the main tower so hard to find the first time ! some of the elevators only go to the 18th floor and we were on the 27th ! When we got to the 18th the first day and asked a house keeper how to get there the only thing she could say was in the corner ! It was then we realized the elevators on the ends went to our floor ! We did request joining rooms since our son and daughter in law met us there and they gave us those with no problems at all ! Over all we enjoyed our stay !

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear mamajo69,

With our competitive room rates and attentive staff service, Circus Circus remains one of the top tourist destinations in Las Vegas. Although we regret the initial challenges met after check-in, we’re pleased to know the remainder of your visit proved thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for staying with us, and please feel free to return again at any time!

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Excellent service from the reservation to check-out! had my service dog with me, and called ahead before securing my reservation. The lady on the phone was very helpful and answered all my questions. Upon chech-in, the Staff addressed any special needs for me, my dog and companion cat. Everyone was very happy towards me, and welcomed us with lots of positive energy! Thank you for the royal treatment for me and my animals!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Dear BluedMindFreak,

Everyone is welcome at Circus Circus! We’re glad our staff was able to accommodate your requests, and thrilled to see you and the pets enjoyed your time under the Big Top.

Banff
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed there for 2 nights this month and my purpose of visiting Las Vegas was not to gamble, party, or go shopping, but to visit the Zion National Park. On my 2nd day, I was meant to be picked up by the tour company I booked with, Pink Jeep Tours. They had told me on the phone when I re-confirmed, to ask front desk agents where the "west pick up point" was because the front desk agents know it very well. Upon me asking the girl who was at the desk, she did not even look up, nor asked me what I was getting picked up for or which company it was with, she sent me to the wrong spot, the airport shuttle pick up point. Due to her unkindness and lack of attention, I missed the tour, and I was not able to re-schedule as I only had 2 nights there.

The only good thing is that after I sent a complain email, the manager offered me 2 complimentary nights on my next stay. Sure, I have to buy another set of flights and pay for the tour, but at least they are doing something.

The room was clean and spacious, the housekeeping team did a fine job.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Dear travelandsn0wb0ard,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the communication shortfalls encountered regarding your trip to Zion. It’s unfortunate that it adversely affected your travel plans, but we’re pleased to know we were able to restore your faith in our property and services. We hope to see you again sometime in the future, so we have an opportunity to provide you with an extraordinary resort experience.

cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

First time in Vegas hotel was ok liked restaurants there didn't really eat I drank...good drinks..liked location off main strip bus stop by hotel...employees were helpful...If I go again would stay at hotel..

• Stayed October 2014
Dear okreedie,

We’re happy to know you appreciated our commitment to service excellence, and look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit Las Vegas!

Douglas, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The price was way too high when you walk in for emercencies. reserve your room online before you walk in the door. the wait time will be the same in the waiting room either way.
over all i love the place but i wont stay there for that price ever again. it was nice but not $257/night nice!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear consuelobriseno,

We encourage our guests to book with us as early as possible, to ensure the best room rates available. Thanks for staying at Circus Circus, and please come see us again sometime soon!

guestrelations@circuscircus.com

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!