“Quality or Price?” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, Canada
“Quality or Price?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were three adults, me, my wife and our son, we spent three nights in this property during March 2014. The hotel is run down, the rooms are old, we had problem with shower which was fixed on request. The beds were comfortable. There were some wifi issues which were attended to promptly. The staff was ok, at times not friendly. The hotel is always full with guests, some thing should be done to provide proper customer service to them, after all they are paying for it.
The ADVENTUREDOM in the hotel was really amazing, one of the best rides in the world.
However, the compete hotel and the casino needs a full reno vation.
Overall, if you prefer less price and willing to compromise with quality than this property is not bad.

Room Tip: All the rooms are same in general.
Green Features: I think they are follwing environment friendly practices which are fairly ok.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

3,164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (793)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

-Check in took about 15-20 minutes, we arrived around 12-1am and there's was only 2 employees working the registration desk, I don't mind waiting and I'm not impatient but maybe having an extra employee will help the check in process. The representative was not very engaged in being friendly, she was a little overwhelmed in trying to check you in as fast as possible and I'm sure that it was the lack of personnel to assist more customers.
- the hotel looks old and in need of some maintenance, not sure if it's the design and it's suppose to look like that but to me it looked old and in need of being remodeled.
-We stayed at the skyline tower the rooms are descent and reasonable for the price, the rooms do need some maintenance as well, carpet was a little dirty, beds were comfortable.
- I also used the information desk to print my boarding pass and the rep was not helpful at all, she had a very bad attitude not only with me but with some guest that were in front of me, idk what her problem was but I can only hope that she was having a bad day and that she's not like that everyday.
Overall the stay was average for the price, I did like the fact that they give you coupons for you to use at the resort. The environment was very family oriented you will see lots of kids and groups of families. I will probably not stay there in the future due to the fact that there's lots of options in Las Vegas.

Green Features: The hotel has free circus acts every 30 minutes at the midway. The adventure dome is very family friendly as we'll.
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Checking into this massive hotel was time consuming to say the least. Rooms could do with an upgrade. Staff were friendly enough on check in but because of the size, don't expect a personal experience. One of the cheapest on the strip, but still expensive because of location.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Plainville, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Not going to lie, I purchased a stay in this hotel bundled with our flight, knowing that some members (my 2 year old daughter included) of our wedding party were not 21 yet, and that we needed somewhere that could keep them entertained...and THEN decided to check the reviews. After reading through them on here, it started to get me a little worried that maybe I made the wrong decision! I must say, after a 4 night stay, my fears have now been put to bed. First off, I didn't choose this hotel because I would be getting 5 star treatment and amenities. If you do, maybe you should try the bellagio or something similar (though be prepared to sell at least 1 of your children to do so!) I chose it because it seemed to cater more to families, and we needed something to entertain children/teens. There were long check-in lines at times, however, I managed to avoid those and had no issues there. The food was decent. We ate at Vince Neils, the blue iguana, the bistro, and the pizza place...none of which I have any complaints on at all (other than the server at Vince Neils, but this isn't the hotels fault) and while expensive compared to what I am accustomed to, by Vegas standards it's very reasonable. We stayed in the West tower on the 31st floor, and had a great view of the mountains out behind the City. Other than some AC problems on the first day (which the friendly maint man had fixed within an hour), and the lack of fridges, I can't come up with any complaints about the room. It was clean, looked to be recently redone, and served my purposes (sleeping) just fine. Outside of that, I had no intent to travel to Vegas to sit in the hotel room, regardless of where it was, so maybe I am just too easy to please? Same with the internet...it wasn't very fast, but the last thing I wanted to do was go on Vacation and be glued to my phone the whole time. As for the hotel itself...yes, there are a lot of kids running around. But when the place has circus in it's name (twice, even) I wasn't expecting any different. The circus acts / midway / adventuredome provided quite a bit of entertainment for our younger crowd at a reasonable cost (circus shows are free, btw). And the casino staff was overall very friendly. I got my drinks in a short amount of time, and actually I don't think I had to pay for a drink outside of tips the entire time (though, they more than made that up with my awful gambling luck, so they really weren't "free" drinks whatsoever. Did the lobbies/halls look a little dated? Yes, but it's not like the place appeared to be falling apart by any means. Couple this with the price, and I found this to be a great value if you want a vacation on a budget. The location isn't the best, but if you aren't in a hurry, the bus stop is right outside to take you down the strip..so for 8 bucks a day, that's not a big deal to me. I think next time if there aren't kids involved, I may try for somewhere a little more center-strip (the Flamingo seemed nice, and it's prices were very similar to these) just to mix it up and for ease of getting other places. But for anyone bringing kids...we checked out many other other hotels that were supposed to be kid-friendly while we were there (Excalibur (which stunk something awful), mandalay bay (outside of nicer pool and the aquarium that's good for killing a whole hour, i don't see what's good for kids at all there, etc) and this appeared to be the best value by a longshot! Would have no second thoughts about staying here again if the need would arise.

Room Tip: Get the highest up room you can for the best view....the elevators are fast, so don't worry bout...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Modesto
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

You need to have a cab wherever you travel. Very expensive. If you have children, go there. If not, consider a different property like The Monte Carlo. Vince Neil Restaurant is very good. Breakfast time the music is not as loud as at night. The restaurant staff was very efficient and the food was excellent prepared.

Room Tip: Apparently the West Towers were suppose to be the best, but wallpaper was coming off our bathroom wa...
Warszawa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very big hotel, sometimes it's hard to find out where is your room:)
Nice, big room (but there was no closet!), poor daylight though, nice bathroom.
Great for children (if you want get the to Vegas) - Circus shows, indoor atracions.
Location at the end of The Strip so if you want to take part in the loudest night life - you have to take a taxi.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

we stayed here in he tower room with connecting rooms (as we had two).
we did not have a problem here the rooms are a good size, they are clean, and the kids loved it.
on one of the days we did not see them for 13 hours as we purchased a wristband for them and they spent all day in the funfair, eating drinking and having fun.
the check line was busy but it moved quickly.
the staff are helpful.
air con cooled are room perfectly, as it was very very hot outside.
shame pool is across the street though, but pool is a good family size.
Would love it if they did 2 bedroom suites

Room Tip: Stay in west tower or casino rooms as these are more modern and little bigger.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!