“Circus Circus Vacation” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Los Angeles, California, Usa
“Circus Circus Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great place to bring the kids for a short vacation. Great amenities and variety of restaurants. Great value for the money. Adventure Dome was a blast for all of us! Even I road the roller coaster with my 5 yr old Niece. Liked the discount coupons available at check in. Room was comfortable, clean and I like the fact that you provide ajoining rooms!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,034)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a great time at circus circus! We stayed at the sky rise tower, so the walk to our room from the front desk at 11pm with our luggage and two sleeping kids was no fun. But we loved the entertainment. Casino, gift shops, salon, etc. It was 115 degrees outside most of our trip so we had to stay indoors in the A/C with the kids or went to the pools during the day. Kids loved the adventuredome and the circus acts were free and entertaining. They have quite a few restaurants right in the hotel (pizzeria, ice cream shop, mexicans, breakfast cafe's, steak house, deli's, auntie Anne, McDonald, buffet and more) but we loved the Garden Grill. They had good food for a decent price. Wish they stayed opened late thou. They all close around 10 pm. Our room was nice. On the 21st floor with an awesome view. Comfortable beds and strong a/c. The shower sucked! No pressure and leaked all day and night no matter how tight we closed it. Cons: no microwave or mini fridge. Lots and lots of people, so if your traveling with kids, keep a close eye on them. And the charges about RESORT FEES??? Wth?? All in all, great room for the price. I did had a HUGE prob on our last day though. My three year old was playing around in the room and all of a sudden started to spit up. My husband found a blue pill in his mouth! I almost had a heartattack! But thank goodness he was fine (we kept an eye on him all day for any side-effects). So make sure your room is properly cleaned! Especially if your traveling with kids. That was my main concern! :(

Room Tip: Get a room in the towers! And make sure it's absolutely clean!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the West Tower. We were a little worried because of other reviews but it was very nice for the price. We had a non smoking room on the 32nd floor. The rooms were also very spacious. Had plenty of space to put our things. We loved our stay would definitely tell other people to stay here. They also have a nice breakfast buffet you can go to for only 12.99 and for the price it was very good. It's also located in the beginning/end of the strip but you can take a taxi anywhere and they're not expensive and it doesn't take long to get where your going. We loved out stay!

• Stayed June 2013
orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We took our trip May 14 to May 21, 2013. We left tuesday and had a lay over in in memphis,tennessee for an hour and than left and arrived in vegas and went to pick up rental car and than drove to hotel circus circus hotel & casino. Had a great time, visited different hotels and sightsee state parks and museums. We play little at different casino and did alot of walking. We were given coupon books for where to eat and we did enjoy it all. This trip thanks to our rewards points on our credit card which covered everything. So we trully enjoyed this trip. Was worth going when we did, weather hot but not so bad as it has been now. On our return back home, the trip seemed like it was the whole day. Up at 4 am, left for airport, took flight layover Minneapolis, Mn, waited for flight to Florida and we finally arrived 9 pm nite. Long day but we enjoyed it.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter and nice view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is the best location if you are traveling with children. The hotel is on the south end of the strip so its a long walk if you intend to sight see. However there is a bus route in front of McDonalds so you can take the bus down the strip. There are shows for the children and plenty of games in addition to the adventuredome. I have stayed here several times. Just be sure to get a remodeled room in casino tower and not the rooms in the manor.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this location for 5 nights with only one complaint. Prior to my trip I read reviews and took most with a grain of salt so when I checked in I chose a room higher than the 20th floor to avoid children running the halls. On my floor I didn't have that problem with kids but rather with Asians there was bus load after busloads staying at the casino . The problem was that early AM there were a couple that must have friends next to my room they had there doors open talking there language and being very loud I banged on my door from the inside it worked for a few minuets I then opened my door and said shut up. They were very rude people in and out of the casino. Other than that the room was clean it is a older place you get what you pay for.The breakfast buffet has a lot to be desired, the foods not what it used to be. I would go back I nothing bad to say about the casino itself ..

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I didn't do much in the actual hotel while I stayed there. We went down for EDC so we were very busy doing other things. But the times I was in this hotel/casino were absolutely fine. It's a great value for the money. I just do NOT recommend the Garden Grill. Horrible service, at least at the bar. My safe also did not work at all but I was not to worried about it or else I would have called maintenance. Oh and my laptop could not connect to the free room WiFi but my phones could. It was super slow, but that is what you get for free WiFi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!