“our trip to vegas, nev in may 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #100 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
orlando
“our trip to vegas, nev in may 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We took our trip May 14 to May 21, 2013. We left tuesday and had a lay over in in memphis,tennessee for an hour and than left and arrived in vegas and went to pick up rental car and than drove to hotel circus circus hotel & casino. Had a great time, visited different hotels and sightsee state parks and museums. We play little at different casino and did alot of walking. We were given coupon books for where to eat and we did enjoy it all. This trip thanks to our rewards points on our credit card which covered everything. So we trully enjoyed this trip. Was worth going when we did, weather hot but not so bad as it has been now. On our return back home, the trip seemed like it was the whole day. Up at 4 am, left for airport, took flight layover Minneapolis, Mn, waited for flight to Florida and we finally arrived 9 pm nite. Long day but we enjoyed it.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter and nice view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

3,688 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (924)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is the best location if you are traveling with children. The hotel is on the south end of the strip so its a long walk if you intend to sight see. However there is a bus route in front of McDonalds so you can take the bus down the strip. There are shows for the children and plenty of games in addition to the adventuredome. I have stayed here several times. Just be sure to get a remodeled room in casino tower and not the rooms in the manor.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this location for 5 nights with only one complaint. Prior to my trip I read reviews and took most with a grain of salt so when I checked in I chose a room higher than the 20th floor to avoid children running the halls. On my floor I didn't have that problem with kids but rather with Asians there was bus load after busloads staying at the casino . The problem was that early AM there were a couple that must have friends next to my room they had there doors open talking there language and being very loud I banged on my door from the inside it worked for a few minuets I then opened my door and said shut up. They were very rude people in and out of the casino. Other than that the room was clean it is a older place you get what you pay for.The breakfast buffet has a lot to be desired, the foods not what it used to be. I would go back I nothing bad to say about the casino itself ..

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I didn't do much in the actual hotel while I stayed there. We went down for EDC so we were very busy doing other things. But the times I was in this hotel/casino were absolutely fine. It's a great value for the money. I just do NOT recommend the Garden Grill. Horrible service, at least at the bar. My safe also did not work at all but I was not to worried about it or else I would have called maintenance. Oh and my laptop could not connect to the free room WiFi but my phones could. It was super slow, but that is what you get for free WiFi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ridgecrest,, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

clean room, very quiet even though I was next to the elevator. I was in the annex across the street from the hotel. the check in could use more signs to get you to the right counter. every one was very friendly. great free entertainment.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I first visited Circus Circus in the 70's. I love seeing the Circus up on the Midway. To see the Fundome for the next generation which are my grand kids. T see all the kids faces light up and have a chance to have some fun was great to see. His time I had family from Korea first timers to Las Vegas for the price of two rooms was great. I still enjoy the location and the atmosphere there. I've been blessed with bringing 3 generations there hope to make it four. Stay strong Circus Circus, stay strong.

Room Tip: If you don't mind walking to the Casino, parking is a plus away from the hustle n bustle of the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Oregon City, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed at Circus Circus for 3 nights. The accommodations were excellent and we had a fun time in the casino. The view was wonderful and most of the staff were great considering the large volume of people at the Casino. The only complaint I had was that the vendors who were selling products on the main level (we had to pass each time we left our room to go to the Casino) were very aggressive. I felt like I was walking out on the open street trying to avoid people who kept calling to me - trying to get me to come over and try their products - " just touch, try a sample, come over here". It was so bad that I started to avoid certain sides of the walkway to stay away from some of the more aggressive vendors (little stressful). The Tattoo Artist (vendors) were extremely relentless in their pursuit of customers. The only other comment I have is that on several occasions my husband and I (and other in our party) saw children sitting in the casino at slot machines with their parents - some were even pounding on the keys. Only once did I witness one of the security people asking the parents and children to leave.

Room Tip: A room away from Vendor Alley (see above comment). Third floor has the pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!