“allright” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Pinon Hills, California, Usa
“allright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

we really liked the rooms for the price we did not like the cold walk to the casino but it was really fun and we plan to take the kids to the adventure dome in march sometime:) however the bathroom pluming was very loud and toilets did not flush good:( other than that everything was good beds were really soft almost to soft

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,246)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This hotel is not on the strip but is not far so was not a bad place. The price was really cheap and was good for that, but the place had a ton of families staying there so lines were long for the dining options in the hotel and the circus area in the middle was packed. The room was spacious and clean.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Canberra, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We had great service checking in from Alma who got us adjoining rooms. The sky tower is tired looking but the beds were comfy and the room quite large. The bathroom could do with updating, and don't expect any complimentary toiletries!
It was up a little from the busy part of the strip, but there's a bus outside the door, as well as a hop on off tour bus stop. The circus show was a little dorky, but the amusement park was pretty cool.
It was a pain getting hassled walking through the promenade area to get to our elevator, it felt like we were being forced to shop. But if you do want to do something there, try the Aqua Massage! Hubby had a foot massage and enjoyed it too.
The food at the buffet was tasteless and as tired as the hotel, and after informing them that I am a Coeliac, I was ushered around by the chef who told me what I could eat....sort of...I knew more than him, and he told me he needed to check on several items because he want sure if the ingredients! Heaven help me! I'm sure he's been in that kitchen for a decade or two overseeing the same food, I was disappointed and as usual, stuck to what I knew. It was nice though that they offered some assistance. Some of our party had the food from the Blue Iguana Mexican and said it was also tasteless and dull. The coffee from the Barista Bagels place was decent.
I wouldn't rave about this place, but I also wouldn't bag it out. It was a good place to stay for the short amount of time we were in the rooms.
My mother stayed there in 1994 and has kept maps etc from it, it will be interesting to see if it has changed much in the last 19 years!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Barstow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love Circus Circus. My room was clean and quaint.On this trip I brought my family along with me and this trip was truly a family affair. I was able to enjoy playing the slots while my children enjoyed being at the Adventuredome over this entire weekend and feel safe about them being there without me. we enjoyed the circus acts and playing all the circus games in the Midway. I love the food and the atmosphere at the Garden Grill overall Circus Circus is the best family hotel and casino on the strip hands down to me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

When we called to reserve our room I notified the lady we would need someone to take our luggage up as I have an illness and can't make that many trips up to the room because we were staying in the manor across from main hotel, they said I had to bring all my luggage inside main hotel to bell desk then they would take it across the street. Well what is the difference of me taking it in there or my room..?so we took it in our selfs which took 3 trips as we had enough luggage for a week with 4 people. So we get settled in and I start looking around no coffee pots in room or fridges. No ice or vending machines on third floor we have to go to 2nd or 1st floor to get it. So we go to bed around 1am and we can hear the people next to us snoring the walls are so thin. Then at 4am those people get up with their kids and are yelling and we even heard the names of their 3kids the walls are so thin. So I go down the elevator that shakes the whole time,go across the street to a supervisor who I must say was very kind and I tell her of these things and she moves us in the tower room and gives me 4 passes for adventuresome which is kind but I can't go on any of the rides due to my illness but my niece and nephew used them.ok so the the first couple days in room r ok but the day before we left our room wasn't cleaned, we had no toilet paper,and the bathroom lights blew out so I called downstairs and they brought the towels and toilet paper but I waited about 45 minutes and still no guy for the bulbs so we could shower as we had a picture appt at 11am. So I go down stairs and get some supervisor who is snotty about my situation and says well I can put u in another room it's now 10;45am I say no its to late now so he says ill give u last nights charge off....hands me a receipt and says nothing more. I'm in tears at this time as we had spent a lot of money there. Our reason for being in Vegas was my niece has kidney problems and we had to go to Vegas for a specialist and this crap happens?i am so sick by all this and will be calling the higher ups. If something good comes out of this u all will be the first to know.GOD BLESS

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
CCLVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Good morning. Thank you for your review. I apologize for all that happened during your stay. I have forwarded your review to the appropriate management so that your concerns are addressed. Please email me your contact information at guestrelations@circuscircus.com.
East Hartford, Connecticut, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good value for the money. Not too far from the Vegas Strip, convenient located to other local attractions, and easy access. Beds are comfortable, however, the sheets are not changed daily, unless request by the guest. Overall, it was a good stay, and would stay at Circus Circus again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Decent Hotel, Helpful Staff, Plenty of food and drink places within the Hotel. Very Family orientated so the hotel is always packed and full of kids. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Old fashioned compared to other hotels on the strip but no complaints!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!