Circus Circus Las Vegas is a wonderful little get away for everyone, espescially kids, in a city built mostly for adults.
They have done a great job of re-modeling the rooms and decore every few years. If you have not visited in the last 20 years you will love the expansion and changes.
The Adenturedome Theme Park has a rollercoaster older people will love and small rides that will not make kids cry. Live circus acts still a main attraction on the original Midway.
Circus Circus is still one of the most easily accessable hotels on the strip by car or RV. A non-lifted Subruban or Escalade can fit in the parking garages just fine.
Free Wi Fi in the nice bug-free rooms is an added convenience. A free electronic safe, iron with full-size board, hair dryer and flat screen TV are great too. When you leave you can check-out on the television and drop your keys in a box in the lobby, IF you left credit card # when you checked in.
The Casino is very large with all the newest slots and some VERY OLD FAVORITES. Those of you familliar with the MAGNIFICENT 7's carousel know what I mean. Some people sleep on them! NO LIE!! LOL!
The biggest complains I have for Circus Circus are;
1. Very hard to catch an elevator on busy weekends. Just not enough of them. Of course, I don't think they predicted the amount of popularity they would achieve. Expect to wait to get off your floor in the morning for as long as 15-25 minutes or longer if one or more is out of service.
2. The Buffet is no longer a good value. Food is good. Selection has improved much in the past 10 years. The price, however, $16.00,,,,, YIKES!!! Many other new shops and resturaunts to choose from. GOOD THING!
Late spring to early fall gets wickedly HOT! Do not bring your pets and leave them in your vehicle expecting them to still be alive when you get out. YOU MAY END UP IN JAIL. Also, do not expect to have any skin left on your hand if you do not have a furry steering wheel cover if left outside in the sun. TEXTING IS ILLEGAL while driving, even if you are at a stoplight.
Hope all this is good info for everybody looking for a good time in Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Casino
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas