“Enjoyable experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Rosamond
“Enjoyable experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I took this trip to get away from our daily routines, it was his first time in Vegas and my second one. We had an awesome time and I just have to say that Circus Circus was overall excellent. From the time we arrived we were upgraded from the Mono lodge to the West tower, staff was very helpful and room was very clean. I would without any doubt stay away at this hotel.

Thanks Circus Circus see you again soon !!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
CCLVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for the positive review - guest satisfaction is our number one priority! We are happy you and your husband had a great time and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (989)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chicago
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had to fly in town a day early to get a better air rate on my plane ticket. So I booked this because it was on the strip. It the best deal on kayak $35.00 for the night. When I arrived it was late. I just wanted a clean place to lay my head. The sheet had visible brown dirt. The bed cover looked like someone stepped with dirty shoes. The room was large but very dirty! They had this one chair I sat I had to jump out it smell of bad body odor! It might be cheap for families if you bring cleaning supplies to clean your room. Who wants to do that on vacation? For the price I expected a clean room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Cold Lake, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went to Vegas in July and stayed at Circus Circus with my bf. The hotel was more accomadating for families which is obvious as the name states. I still was dissapointed that not all restaurants inside the hotel were 24 hours and we were forced to eat at a soup and sandwich bar verus a full gourmet meal. The circus acts were way too overcrowded and seating is very limited we waited a long time to even see the whole act and decided to leave because there was too many intermissions and felt like we were just wasting our time. The hotel was okay needs updating. We got moved to the tower suites thank god because we thought we were booked into the nice rooms and found out once we got there that our room was supposed to be across the street in what looked like the slums. Make sure you call ahead and know what room you want or are staying in because after driving for days after days to get there that wouldve been heartbreaking when we couldve spent the extra money to get a nice room. Dont get sucked into the timeshares I did and now wish i never wasted my time. I was told the meeting at another location was only 90 mins well 3 hours later we were still there and everyone in the tour group had left us and the hotel had to give us $20 and find our own cab ride to get back to our hotel. Not worth the free tickets you get we only used two out of them and they werent even for the top shows. All in all will never stay at Circus Circus again and definatley look at spending my money elsewhere!

Room Tip: Oh and ask all your questions as you check in because to call down to the front desk once your in yo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The check in was fast even though the check in line looks long, it really is not because the desk clerks are very efficient. They are very friendly also. The rooms are very colorful and clean. the rooms were always nice and comfortable ( we stayed here for two different trips). The prices were really reasonable (less than $80.00 a night for our family of four) and the attractions are known the world over, way too extensive for me to list here (from circus acts, huge arcade areas, and in house carnival). The buffet is as good as most of the other hotel buffets and there are a couple of other restaurants at the Circus Circus Hotel that are quite nice with good quality food and fairly reasonable prices. Of course, there are a lot of more interesting places to eat out side of the hotel which have even more reasonable prices but one will not do bad at all if they had to stay at the Circus Circus during their whole trip. It is a very interesting place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Boulder, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was the first time I had been to Las Vegas and we stayed at the Circus Circus hotel. The atmosphere was loud and busy, but still pleasant. We played on the penny slots and watched all of the circus acts they had scheduled. Definitely entertaining, but I would probably not stay here again due to the fact that it is at the far end of the strip and doesn't have quick access to the bigger hotels.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I took our son here to celebrate his third birthday. He had a blast at Midway and in the Adventuredome. I wish the rooms had mini fridges and microwaves because the food in the hotel is way over priced and not really all that good. Besides that we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2013
Happy Belated Birthday to your son. We are happy he had a great time! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon! We do offer mini fridges for our guests that can be requested at the registration desk. Please feel free to contact us at guestrelations@circuscircus.com prior to your next visit and we can assist you with this.
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Okay so it was a very very good price that we paid. And considering that, I shouldn't expect very much. The elevators are crazy busy, and unless you are willing to push people and barge do not expect to get on an elevator any time soon.
The rooms, halls, corridoors, carpets and everything is pretty much dated. The reception staff are nice though. If you are family with young children, this hotel has lots for you, a mini theme park etc.

Not many bell boys etc, and the ones they do have are edlerly, so I preferred my own suitcases around instead of asking someone less able to.

The price was cheap so I really should have no complaints, but this is a review after all.

The location is okay too, its quite far from the centre of the strip, but again the price is good.

Room Tip: Rooms are far from the main casino and it is a busy hotel, so elevators are constantly packed.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!