We needed a hotel to stay at for a few days, including New Years eve, on short notice. We booked this hotel because the reviews looked ok and the price was cheaper than other hotels in the same class. Would I stay here again? No.
- beds are pretty comfortable
- fridge in the room
- room was larger than average
- interactions with staff have been friendly
- room is smelly, it hits you in the face when you walk in. Mixture of mold and cigarette (non-smoking room)
- TV is old (no LCD TV)
- can hear TV/talking from neighboring rooms
- bathroom and area next to it have stains on the walls, the door is frayed
- building is off-site (rooms 1800 etc)
- no vending machines
- no ice machine on the floor
- internet is unusably slow. Forget anything other than emailing.
- this hotel attracts lots of families with small kids. Forget sleeping in past 9am after a long night out. Kids in the corridors screaming, slamming doors, yelling. Not the hotel's fault, but I believe the hotel should manage bookings better so adult parties are separated from families.
Not worth the money savings. Pay more and stay at a better hotel if you're a couple or adult group.
A note for visitors: the main entrance is NOT the entrance to the hotel as you may expect. The hotel lobby entrance is at the very back of the building.
You have no recent hotel searches.