We needed a hotel to stay at for a few days, including New Years eve, on short notice. We booked this hotel because the reviews looked ok and the price was cheaper than other hotels in the same class. Would I stay here again? No.
- beds are pretty comfortable
- fridge in the room
- room was larger than average
- interactions with staff have been friendly
- room is smelly, it hits you in the face when you walk in. Mixture of mold and cigarette (non-smoking room)
- TV is old (no LCD TV)
- can hear TV/talking from neighboring rooms
- bathroom and area next to it have stains on the walls, the door is frayed
- building is off-site (rooms 1800 etc)
- no vending machines
- no ice machine on the floor
- internet is unusably slow. Forget anything other than emailing.
- this hotel attracts lots of families with small kids. Forget sleeping in past 9am after a long night out. Kids in the corridors screaming, slamming doors, yelling. Not the hotel's fault, but I believe the hotel should manage bookings better so adult parties are separated from families.
Not worth the money savings. Pay more and stay at a better hotel if you're a couple or adult group.
A note for visitors: the main entrance is NOT the entrance to the hotel as you may expect. The hotel lobby entrance is at the very back of the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Casino
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas