“Circus CIrcus expierience!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Grand Island, Nebraska, USA
“Circus CIrcus expierience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Overall this was a great place to stay with a family that are traveling with kids. There were several stores and places to eat. Midway was really awsome and my daughter loved it for the little time we were there before she hurt her hand. The Circus acts there are free and fun, however they should have them last a little longer because its a little crazy to go and try and get a seat to watch the acts for it to only last maybe 5-8 minutes and then have to come back an hour later to do the same thing of finding a seat and then only watching the show a few minutes becaus thats how long it lasted. The cleaning lady for our room was a sweet heart and did a great job, she was friendly and accomdidating. If you do stay at Circus Circus I recommend going on a tour bus riide. We went the first night we got to Vegas and it was full of information on what was where and free, and it was fun. The best part of the tour ride was the stop at Fremont street! That place is a must see for sure! But back the CIrcus Circus, the only other thing that I didn't like was that you pretty much have to walk through Casinos to get anywhere and the problem was that was the Cigarette smole it was awful to breath in that while walking through and it smelled really bad. Overall though if given the chance I would def go back to Circus Circus!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,021)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Room in the west tower over looking the pool, room clean, beds comfortable, free safe and t.v. Plenty of draw space but only 4 coat hangers. Had food at ritas good food and service and the same for the the buffet plenty of choice. A little way down the strip but very good bus service with stops just outside front entrance and is 24hour service. A great place to stay.

Room Tip: Seems west tower had recent refurb.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Front desk attended to us during check in and check out was very helpful, I asked for 2 adjoining rooms and I got it, prices of the rooms are very reasonable, it's clean, bathroom was nice and clean, beds and other furniture is in good condition. This hotel entertains the whole family, the shows was incredible and a lot of places to eat, to shop and to gamble. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives

2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Im still in circus circus as I write this review. Prior to booking I read really bad reviews from this hotel online, I thought I give it a try anyway. Reason being was because I was bringing my 3 yr old and a 9 yr old and this seem to be the place for them because of the midway, adventuredome and circus acts. They loved it. As an adult I obviously  notice every default of the hotel. Service gave it -3- only because at check in we were upgraded from the West to the Casino tower. I was surprised since online it was advertise that casino tower was just remodeled. Here is why, the room itself was really comfortable, but one of the beds had a stain on the bedsheet, I called housekeeping and spoke to sarah, I told her were I was, room # and that I needed bedsheet changed when housekeeping came by. When we came back to the room beds were done but the same sheet was left on the bed. (stain was still there) Bathroom had really minor mold stains, nothing big but they were still noticeable. Room wall had a stain also wich was really noticible red/brown color No idea what It looked like. Last night we closed the room with the deadbolt and this morning at 9:24 am there was a loud knock on the door that woke me up with my heart pounding really hard, it was housekeeping. I guess this was somewhat my fault for not putting the Do Not Disturb sign in my door. But hey you gotta figure, If  housekeeping key its not working/ door is not opening is probably because door is deadbolt lock and therefore I dont want any disturbance  right?! Oh well.  Others things I'd like to mention are, casino lobby no longer smells like cigar like it used to years ago (last time I came but never booked room was 6 years ago) The view to the room was awful ofcourse being in the 3rd floor I didnt expect much. Buffet personally was awful stay away from the buffet if you can. In conclusion I would stay here ONLY as a last resort. Next time I come I will book somewhere else. Good luck with your experience if you are planning to book this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
CCLVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing Circus Circus Las Vegas for your recent stay. We apologize that you had a negative experience while staying with us. I will bring these issues to the attention of our management to ensure we discuss these issues with the appropriate employees. If you need anything additional, please don't hesitate to contact me at guestrelatios@circuscircus.com. Thank you.
Santa Ana, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and i come to Circus Circus all the time we can and every stay is beyond satisfying. the casions really entertain and have good service. the kids cant get enough of Adventure Dome and Midway. the food really fills you up. and our rooms gave a great warm feeling like if we were in our own rooms. every staff, employee, and assistent really guided us professionalty and did their very best to make our visit a memerbal one. thank you

Fresno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I booked a West Tower room same day and got an excellent rate. I was expecting to find an outdated, dingy room but I was pleasantly suprised. The decoration is simple yet modern. The room was very clean and I was able to sleep comfortably. One minus is that I could hear all the noise from the room adjacent to me, so I had to be pretty quiet myself.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Lancaster, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed in the recently newly renovated rooms of the west towers. I must say that the beds are decent and the bathroom is nice as well. For the price that we booked it at it was a great steal! It's actually a pretty interesting hotel as in that when we were done losing money on the casino floor we could go and win some toys or even go on roller casters which was a nice change up from just straight gambling and non stop drinking.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas? Share your experiences!