So I went here with a buddy of mine for the UFC 148 and UFC Fan EXPO. As we are young adults we have no problem walking but keep in mind this was July the hottest month averaging 40 degrees. The room itself was spacious with 2 beds, a safe for our belongings, ironing board and good size bathroom. Like people have mentioned it's not the newest of hotels but it was a lot more than I expected considering the price we got it for. We had NO trouble sleeping and while the linen wasnt the most comfortable the temperature throughout the whole day was good.
Now as for location it is farther up north...but NOT as bad as say Stratusphere. If you don't mind taking the double decker or express bus there is an exit between slots o fun that is right at las vegas blvd road. From there your pretty close to the main strip i'd say 4-5 stops. Keep in mind this strip gets busy during peak times and it can take up to half an hour to get to say Luxor. July is hot so instead of being cheap we would sometimes take a cab..not so bad if you split and we both agreed a little cash on a cab is far better than getting head exhaustion or burned. That's prob my greatest advice to anyone..just fork up the cash and go cab somewhere to avoid the heat, don't let it ruin your trip.
All in all it's more than I expected and had no problems with the hotel...it is just a lil old. Oh tons of kids everywhere it's pretty funny to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Casino
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas