We booked here because it appeared to be the most kid friendly place in Vegas. We usually stay at the other end of the strip.
Upon arriving the valet was quick to respond. Once inside, that was another story. We waited in the longest check in line I have ever seen at a hotel. It did move some what quickly, but we were there for over 1/2 an hour waiting. The girl checking us in was very nice though.
We paid the extra $$ to stay in the Casino Tower. We tried to book a suite but there were none available while we were there. The room was big enough for the 3 of us, my husband, teen and myself. It was fairly up to date and modern and clean. No complaints there.
The food choices are very limited as far as I am concerned. We didn't try the buffet as I feel it is over priced for buffet food. Do not eat at the Blue Iguana, gross and long wait. We did try the pizza place inside the casino and the pizza was wonderful. Otherwise, we ate at other locations. The shopping is very, very limited. All cheesy "made in China" stuff. Nothing to really purchase other than junk.
We didn't bother with the pools. They were a complete let down. Better pools to be found at a Motel 6. Not at all what was expecting at a resort.
Our kid did enjoy the game room upstairs a lot, but not the Adventure Dome. Not enough to do in the Adventure Dome to make the price worth it.
Overall, I wouldn't discourage people from staying there if they are on a budget, but we won't stay there again mainly for the location. It is just too far away from everything and the area is an area I wouldn't go out at night in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Casino
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas