I found Candlewood Suites more attractive than publicity photo's suggested. As a part of a group of 11 travellers, i can state that the quality of several rooms were all of the same excellent quality. As clean as can be. Very comfortable bed, ensured a good night sleep. Very nice kitchen equipment made a degree of self-catering easily accomplished. Situated just 3 bus stops down from the centre of ' Strip ', made it easy to get around on Public transport. Also just a few minutes 'Cab ride from the airport. The staff, with 24 hour help on hand were really friendly and helpful, and within a very short time it felt like a home from home. An endless supply of snow white towels in the Gym, and at the Pool made a very welcome addition.
It wasn't a problem to me, but I guess I should mention a couple of minor defects. First impression caused by old looking carpets in the corridors, was intanstly rectified by everything being top quality in the rooms. The second point is being on a flight path, sitting at the pool on weekends wasn't too wonderful.
If I ever get to go back to L.V., I would definitely choose Candlewood, with special thanks to Grace on reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas we put the amenities where they really count: in the rooms! That means a big suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pans to cook with. You can work efficiently at your oversized executive desk using high speed Internet/wireless as well as two separate phone lines, check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a video borrowed from the hotel in your VCR or a CD in your CD player. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks, and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas is conveniently located to all the exciting spots that Vegas has to offer. We are .5 miles from the fabulous Las Vegas 'Strip', 1 mile west of UNLV, 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport and .5 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Candlewood Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Candlewood Suites