“Great Location, Fantastic Beds!” 4 of 5 stars

SAVE UP TO 25% OFF!
Ranked #50 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Great Location, Fantastic Beds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Caesar's Palace is located in the heart of the Strip. The Forum Shoppes are connected to Caesar's Palace and there are tons of restaurants. I love that there is a food court at Caesar's for those occasions that you just want to grab something quick.

The bathrooms are fantastic and have TV's in the mirror with a wonderful rain faucet shower with extra traditional faucet. The shower is large enough for 2.

The beds are amazing at Caesar's. We have actually contemplated ordering one for home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,229)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went to Casears Palace for my mother's 50th birthday (just the girls) and I cannot express how impressed I was. We needed extra towels they were there in less than ten minutes. We ordered room service it was there within half an hour! I loved it, the room was perfectly sized for us. The bathrooms are beautiful and the view was amazing!! The restaurants are amazing. I kept saying there was no need to ever leave the hotel; everything we needed was right there!! It was clean and quiet (which I wasn't expecting I mean we were in Vegas!!)
The pool area was beyond expectations and I loved the different choices!

Room Tip: Any of their rooms are worth it!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I'd like to thanks for all the magnitude that Caesars Palace had delivered to their customers. Everything was so perfect and astonishing that we left the hotel and Casino planning the next visit. Since the fantastic view of our room in Octavius tower facing the Bellagio watershow, passing through comfortable beds and bathtube, finishing on fantastic Roman theme decor in Forum Shops, everything was indescribable.

The only thing it could make it even better, is the Casino, that looks old fashion comparing to Aria, for instance.

I would recommend it for sure and return on Summer or Spring to enjoy the 7 pools offered.

Best regards,
Andre Toledo - São Paulo - Brazil

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sherwood Park, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

A Vegas regular, I usually stay at less expensive hotels like Monte Carlo or Paris for example. A little disappointed at check-in to find that the only rooms left were smoking rooms even though we reserved a few weeks in advance. The guy checking in beside us was really really mad... I guess he reserved a king-size bed room several months ahead and he was being told that no rooms like that were available when he was checking in. Obviously, we were there on a very busy weekend.
Don't have too much to say about Caesars - room was good, really similar to other hotels we've stayed at like NYNY. We ordered in room service and it was quite expensive. Also when we wanted tea in the morning or various amenities we found everything a lot more expensive than other hotels we've stayed at. That is when the obvious hit me: when you stay at a more expensive hotel, it is not just the extra cost for the hotel room you have to factor for, it is also the extra cost of all other things you might want to do at the hotel! My bad!
A few extra comments:
- For people new to vegas, you might want to consider Caesars because of its awesome location. That was quite convenient for doing things in vegas outside of the caesar hotel itself.
- Going to the Bachannal Buffet was a highlight of my stay!!- just the best buffet EVER, by far. yum yum.
- the Qua Spas are AMAZING, I wish I had more time to lounge around at the spa. You could be there for a half day easy just to thoroughly enjoy their different pools, steam rooms, etc. This should not be missed if you stay at Caesars, its worth the extra cost.
- I went with great expectations to the Payard Pattiserie. I tried (among other things) their meringues and macarons. TERRIBLE. I will have to go write a separate review about this. I bought a small bag of each and I threw both bags out after a few sample bites from each. I can make better meringues and macarons, even though I've tried a grand total of two times to bake these things.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Lots of concerns on here about less than favorable Roman Tower stays. Well we've stayed in many a casino on the strip, and the Roman Tower room we had was just fine. Among the positives:

- the halls are short, so you are always close to the elevator
- the Roman tower is very close to the hotel lobby and the center of the casino
- Extremely quiet during our stay. I heard the hotel was near sold out, yet never heard a peep from any other room on the floor
- I sensed our room had undergone some renovation, so modernized bathroom was great
- for those who like to sleep-in or leave the room late, no pressure calls from housekeeping to leave the room so they can clean without having to come back.

A few things I'd love to see improved:
- still had old tube televisions - not that you go to Vegas to watch TV
- No room fridge/bar
- I'm a huge fan of softer bedding, it was a tad scratchy
- the check lines could use some improvement (not room related of course). No identifiable lines/queues resulted in a bit of disorganization in the lobby.

All in all, exceptional service and friendly staff.make Caesars a strong choice

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Having always wanted to visit the infamous 'Sin City' from a young age, I jumped at the opportunity to include this destination during our honeymoon to the USA.
Before I get started I will say that this is a totally biased review on Caesars Palace, I don't really have a bad word to say but I will be honest an point out any 'bad points' in my review.
So we arrived at Caesars and were dropped off by the taxi driver at the VIP 'back door' entrance of the hotel.
A back door to a hotel in Las Vegas perhaps but a full on front door, big, bold and brash entrance for any other hotel i have ever been to.
Upon entering the building the sheer size and scale of caesars begins to reveal itself.
Corridors and staircases which are wide and long, dressed with luxury carpet and golden fittings I scantly catch your eye.
The walk to the front desk will stick vividly in my mind forever.
Like two little children on Christmas Day, me and my wife walked through the hotel to the front entrance to find the 'check-in desk' where we expected to find the usual quiet and sophisticated front desk atmosphere with people waiting patiently with suitcases and bags ready to check in.
Well, people were certainly waiting to check-in but the atmosphere at the front desk is like nothing I have ever experienced when checking Into a hotel.
Directly to the right of check-in is the entrance to the Casino and Forum Shops.
You can't help but want to go and see everything and the noise of slot machines, people laughing and joking and just the smiles of happy people walking in and out absolutely filled me with excitement! What a way to start off your stay at Caesars and what an impression it will have on most who chose to stay here.
The main entrance of the hotel is grand and boasts a large roman sculpture which is very popular with the photographers of the world.
The hotel has several accommodation towers which individually could be called hotels themselves.
We were booked to stay in the forum tower but were 'upgraded' upon arrival to a suite in the Augustus Tower.
Six lifts (or elevators for you American lovers) service each of the tower accommodation buildings which means you are never waiting longer than a minute for a ride up to your room.
The corridors to the rooms are decorated in the luxurious style set throughout the hotel and it doesn't feel like they have tried to save money here.
The room we had was perfect for starting off our honeymoon in style!
We entered the room and found a hotel room bigger than any suite or so called luxury hotel room I have stayed at in the UK or in Europe.
In fact, to try and put this Into some kind of perspective, for anyone who has stayed at Center Parcs In one of the detached lodges which sleeps 8 people, yes this hotel room was bigger than the lodge you have stayed in at Center Parcs!
As shocked as we were we decided to explore the room and found the basic furnishings such as a king sized bed, sofa, table and 4 chairs, dressing table, bedside tables, coffee machine, tv and mini bar, bathroom with jacuzzi bath, over sized shower cubicle, his and hers basins and vanity mirrors, a tv, separate WC and all of the towels and robes you could ever need!
Needless to say the room was amazing and the floor to ceiling window which looked out up the strip towards the Venetian, Mirage and Stratosphere hotel in the distance made for an absolutely superb view and backdrop for several photos from our room.
Moving on from the room now we come to what really makes this hotel so special for me.
The amenities and services available within caesars is just mind blowing.
You have a wide choice of restaurants and bars to chose from in the casino area alone but venture a little further and you will find the Forum Shops.
Here you have caesars own shopping centre of over 100 shops, restaurants and bars all for you to explore should you get bored of the casino!
We ate at Gordon Ramseys British Pub restaurant on our first night in Vegas and being British we expected a little more 'Britishness' to be shown in the menu but flat iron steak and chips was fine for me and the wife was happy with her burger.
We also ate at the Trevvi restaurant which is in the Forum Shops and serves, yes you guessed it, Italian cuisine.
Really nice food and an exceptionally nice location and atmosphere to go with it make this a great place to sit and enjoy some food and drink while you watch the revellers passing by en route to the casino!!
Caesars also has an amazing restaurant located directly outside of the front entrance called Serendipity.
Serendipity is best described as the old American diner but fitted out in a modern and very much Caesars style.
We sat outside and had breakfast on the 4th January in near sub-zero temperatures but didn't feel the cold due to the gas heaters blasting out heat in all directions just so you can sit outside I. The winter, should you wish!
The food here is amazing and vast, a great choice for breakfast I would say and the service was very good.
We used the hotel concierge service to book show tickets to see 'Ka' and 'Love', probably the two biggest shows in Vegas performed by cirque de soleil and having checked the ticket prices online we were handed a reasonable discount by the concierge which was nice.
I don't want to say too much more as I don't want to spoil the experience for you.
If you chose to stay at caesars you are sure to enjoy it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed in the Octavius Tower for one night and this room/suite was absolutely amazing. Definitely, one of my favourite places to stay in Vegas for sure. However, I must insist I can only speak for the Octavius Tower - I hear the Forum Tower rooms are not so nice - very dated.

The room which I stayed in was very modern, although the tower is a bit of a walk from the main reception area. The suite was very roomy and welcoming. Clean and overall very pristine. I loved the décor they had in there - especially the hanging picture they had in there. The bed was high and comfy and I had a great night's sleep.

The bathroom was absolutely divine - twin sink area and a big bath tub and a separate shower area.

It was pricey staying here but it was very nice. I would stay here again!!

I cannot really comment on the service here as I came from another part of the casino - where the service was absolutely dismal (stayed in the Rainman Suite), so this review is based solely on this room in the Octavius Tower/room (the bellmen in this tower were really friendly too).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Caesars Palace? Share your experiences!