“Parasite Infestation along with other Bugs/To this date unknown Bird Mite infection” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Emerald Suites - Convention Center

3684 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Budget Suites of America)   |
Ranked #223 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Mission, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel i did see roaches in my room.Which they had bed bugs and the laundry room waas filty.I might as well threw them in mud my clothes than do laundry their.I say this since when i got back home from this hotel and did rewash the clothes they were pitch black.These clothes were light color's.With in a few days from staying their i had brought to my home which is in a beautiful neighbor hood. Bugs,Bed Bugs and a unknown parasite.Nothing will kill the parasite.It lives thru Bleach,just about everything.Since many birds are around the property and the ldy that runs the place will let her two dogs run around every morn so she will not have the property fined from the birds.These birds linger outside doors of room which in return have a outside air cond /heat unit attached to it.So when u turn that on and the birds are around parasites can be air born .The bird carry bird mites.Chicken fowl mite.No cure which can lead to lyme disease.I cant even begin to tell you my heelish nightmare and thousands of dollars i have been out.No matter what.I am the host now and it is becasue of them the hotel and the filthy room and the birds and the laundry room.Please do yourself a favor.If you are that tired.Sleep in your car.I rather would of slept on the street on the ground than stayed at this parasite infected hotel.This place is for no one to stay or live and they need to tear down this whole building.It is danger to stay do to the fact of the parasite that is within on and around it.I am wrighting this review in hopes others lives can be saved.My health is in bad shape.I do have health insurance and have been to several doctors to no avail and they don't know what parasite i have.I think it is the chicken fowl mite.This is a place to take advantage of people who travel and need a place or people who are starting over which i did notice and have not a lot of money.They would of been better off in a shelter or friends or even in their car than to stay here with the parasites.I dont know how anyone on the face of this earth can live with them self knowing about this infestation and rent a room.They may have got away with if for a long time.But God see's all and he will judge all of us.I pray every nite for the parasite to leave me and my place.So much pain suffering and merrits...Please dont saty here.when i left i left with a bad infection that to this date i cant gid rid of and is destroying my health

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Couples
Business

Been to Emerald Suites - Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Emerald Suites - Convention Center

Address: 3684 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Budget Suites of America)
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #223 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Emerald Suites - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Budget Suites Of America - Paradise Road Hotel Las Vegas

If you own or manage Emerald Suites - Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.