“Best hotel on the Strip” 5 of 5 stars

Exclusive Crystals Offer!
Ranked #15 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Best hotel on the Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed at The Bellagio Las Vegas as the last leg of our honeymoon. The hotel is superb, super clean, staff really nice, free drinks when in the casino. The casino is 24/7 and is real classy. We left some money in the casinos on the slots and tables that weekend.
When we booked in, we had a rear facing room facing the car park - however I asked if we could change and we got changed that very night to a room overlooking the Bellagio Fountains.
The grand buffet is great value and I can personally say I put on some weight by splurging out on it. Desserts are fantastic.

Loved the place. If ever in Las Vegas again, we WILL be staying here. 5 Star Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Fountains View from your room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,985)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stayed here in July with all the family there was 11 in total an the age ranged from 5 to 65 an this hotel ticked all the boxes something for everybody.the rooms were all fabulous will defo go back one day out of this world total luxury .

Room Tip: Fountain view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This was our first trip to Vegas.. The foyer is nice but the check in and out was very slow. The rooms were really nice and a good size and the bed was super comfy. The actual casino was a bit disappointing and definitely needs a make over. Overall was a great hotel and in a great location.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The Bellagio fountains are one of my favorite things about Vegas. I will never stay in a room without a view of them. They are absolutely gorgeous, and I love the sounds that they make, Bellagio has amazing baileys and coffee now, I was very impressed. We had alot of fun playing the ghost buster slot machines. Unfortunately, my favorite thing to do at Bellagio is play roulette, and I could not get a seat at the $10 min table. This is partly my fault though, because I only like to sit in the middle. I do wish that they had more than one $10 min roulette table though. We loved the new blackjack switch game, that was so much fun. I was going to originally book at room at Bellagio, because I love the fountains and I've always wanted to stay at a 5 star hotel, unfortunately I don't like how they can't guarantee a view of the fountains. I ended up getting a room at Flamingo with a magnificent view of them for 1/3 of the price. The room was beautiful too, because it was one of the newly renovated GO rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Okla
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Bellagio. This was our first time to stay here and I hope to be invited back. Our last few stays have been at Aria, but when we got an offer to stay here we decided we would give it a try.

Check in - we arrived around 1:00pm not sure if we would be able to check in. We parked in the self park garage first because I didn't want to leave the bags at the bell desk if rooms weren't ready. The front desk is very close to the parking garage which is very nice because they are on opposite ends at Aria. We rounded the corner and found a few people checking in, but the lines weren't long at all. We stepped into the invited guest line to find the person at the desk was having issues checking out do to some erroneous mini bar charges. Another employee directed us to another line. We were called to the desk pretty quickly. Here we met an unfriendly clerk from Russia. She was there to do her job and NOT enjoy it. While I wouldn't say she was flat out rude, she wasn't welcoming. We were used to the super friendly check in clerks at Aria. I was worried. We asked about a view upgrade since this was our first time visiting and she told us those are either a available at the time of registration or they are not. Well..... I just knew we were going to be stuck in the worst room overlooking a roof just for asking. I wasn't asking to be given anything. We would have paid the difference. When she said for us to enjoy our stay she was already looking away - and not to the next person in line. Okay - we may have made a mistake. We head to the car to get our bags and then up to our room. It was on the 6th floor, halfway down the hall looking over the pool. Not bad at all.

The room- The room was very nice. While I feel really comfortable in the Aria rooms and enjoy their beds, I really liked this room just a bit more. The bed wasn't as comfy, but it was much larger and well appointed. The bathroom was large and very nice as well. I love the auto open curtains and sheers. Lots of lighting. We only had a few gripes - 1). There was a large footprint on the ceiling. The very white ceiling. This is a very easy fix. Doesn't housekeeping report this to the hotel maintenance to come paint? 2) when we checked in one of the glasses was obviously missing. There was also a couple of things missing from the mini bar too. I was worried we would be charged for them - we weren't. 3). On the second day housekeeping left a very dirty and gross rag on my husband's overnight bag. It had very disgusting things on it. I didn't say anything though as we all make mistakes from time to time. 4). The rooms have motion sensors on the air conditioning systems. While they were pretty sensitive so you didn't have to move much to get the air to come on, we found we were hot at night. We must move less,than we think. I finally had the idea to look up this issue on Google and found a solution so we weren't hot on our last night. 5). Our "friendly" (read as couldn't be bothered) check in clerk didn't tell us all the features we had available to us, so it wasn't until the last night that we figured out we wi-if. It sucked. It was super, super slow. Aria's wi-if is much better for some reason.

Food- our offer included a food credit. I was disappointed we used it on the buffet. While still pretty good, it was not as good as it was a few years ago. I wish we had used it to try out one of the restaurants. It was overcrowded. It seemed like they made the serving area smaller. It just seemed cramped. Kids were running around. I mean really running! Our waitress didn't come around often, but it didn't appear like it was her fault. She was busy. We had breakfast at the cafe. The food was expensive and just okay. The server was very nice and did a good job.

The rest of the hotel and casino - we didn't use the pool. I wish we had tried it out. It looked lovely from our room. This hotel is very clean for the large amount of traffic. Lots and lots of families. I don't have anything against kids in Vegas. I just can't imagine it being a lot of fun for them. Especially as late,as some parents had them out. The main walkways were so crowded starting around noon to well past midnight. This was during the week. I can't imagine it on the weekend. The drink service in the casino was very good and the cocktail servers were very friendly.

Overall we felt the hotel was very nice and we had a great stay. I do agree with a few people that I thought the service would be a tad bit better based on their rating. We would definitely stay here again though.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
St Augustine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and I had a bird's eye view of the fountains. The only issue I had was on my final night, I had to wake up at 4 am to catch a flight and the smoke detector started chirping at 1:30 am. I tried to sleep through it, but wound up calling the desk. It was fixed by 3 am, with no apology from anyone. I could have skipped paying $300 for a room to sleep in and have just gone to the airport.

• Stayed August 2014
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Being in Las Vegas Bellagio seemed like an obvious choice to stay taking into consideration its fame and I have to stay that it lived up to our expectations. The room was spacious and the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I ever slept in, and the pillows were amazing!! Definitely try to get the room facing the fountain and the strip as the Bellagio's fountain is one of the best free attractions available in Vegas right now. I would recommend this hotel to anybody! Great location, a lot of good restaurants inside, pleasant staff and great rooms! it's worth the money and offers an experience hard to forget.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Tanya T, Manager at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
We are so pleased you had such an enjoyable time with us! Thank you for all the details you've provided and for your high recommendations to future travelers! It is always our goal to provide exceptional services and amenities to our guests and based on your comments it appears we've met that goal. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Bellagio Las Vegas? Share your experiences!