“Luxury” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Orchard Lake, Michigan
“Luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I travel to many places and I do stay at Luxury Hotels. If Luxury is your style than this is the place to stay. The overall hotel is fantastic. Great tables, great shopping and great restaurants and Lounges.

Room Tip: Comfortable beds and pillows, the lighting in the room is very nice. Up to date on plugging in your...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Michelle S, Guest Relations Representative at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your lovely words about the hotel in general. It is our goal to provide comfortable accommodations for all of our guests and it sounds like we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay. We can’t wait for the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,307)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I recently stayed at the Bellagio for my 26th Birthday. I was so excited for my stay, but unfortunately I regret my decision to stay here. First, at check-in we were handled by a very rude and condescending staff member. We booked a winter special room through Bellagio’s website, however the staff member claims we did it incorrectly and charged us full price. It wouldn’t have been such an issue, but she made sure to rub it in our face how incompetent we were. At this point I was a little frustrated, but I was still very excited about the hotel and wanted to forget about the incident.

The hotel has no real “wow” factor. The fountains are wonderful, but you don’t need to stay at the Bellagio to enjoy them. The pool area is getting run down and staff acts as though you’re a huge burden. One day at the pool I was standing there waiting to order a couple drinks and I literally had to wait for the staff to finish watching their television show before they even acknowledged me! I couldn’t believe it, it was horrible customer service.

Lastly, the buffet and the food in the hotel is below average. I went to the buffet an hour before breakfast ended and they were already removing several items from the buffet. I understand at some point you have to switch to lunch, but at 10:30am you’re going to remove half the options?

I really wanted to love this hotel, but it was just one thing after another. I know there will always be little problems on vacation but I left felling completely ripped off. Next time I come to Vegas I’m going back to The Venetian or Caesars Palace.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
It is extremely concerning to learn that the front desk agent that assisted you was unprofessional during check-in and additionally troubling to hear the lack of customer service continued with other employees during your stay. We will send you a message in hopes to better understand where we may have gone wrong. We value you as a guest and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Even thought I am a year late on this review, I cant rave enough about it. Maybe because it was my first Las Vegas experience and I have no where else to compare it too? I don't know, regardless, the hotel was BEAUTIFUL! I was here last year for Christmas, and of course was decorated beautifully! Put me right into the Christmas spirit!

From the moment you walk in, you feel special. The decor is something yo see out of a movie. Of course their world renown fountains are just steps away! We even ate at their restaurant Jasmine. WOW! Expensive, but so worth it! I am so happy we decided to stay here.

This hotel is right in the middle on the main strip so everything is right around you or nearby.

I am in love with my experience here, and I cant wait til I return!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
It is never too late to share your review! Thank you for being our guest and choosing Bellagio as your destination for your first trip to Las Vegas. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our holiday decorations in the conservatory, our Bellagio fountains and your dining experience at Jasmine. We strive for perfection and patiently await your return in the near future!
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great food. Great location. Great view. Great service. One of the better values for a 5 star hotel. After coming to Las Vegas for 30 years and staying downtown at mostly the Boyd properties (since we are from Hawaii) we decided a couple of years ago to try the best Las Vegas has to offer so we stayed at the MGM. Wow, what a great experience that was. Next we stayed at Ceasers Palace, and again, compared to what we have been used to at the California or Mainstreet, it was great. Then we checked online and found out that these hotels are not 5 stars. What could be better than these? So we decided to stay at Bellagio. Wow, the view is fantastic. And the fountain show, fantastic. Then we stayed at the Wynn, followed by the Pallazo, then the Encore. None can compare to the Bellagio for total value. We still haven't stayed at the Aria and the Vdara but we may try them soon.

Room Tip: We feel that a 5 star hotel should include microwave and a fridge. You can get these at Downtown hot...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you staying with us and thank you for your pleasant review. It sounds like you have been busy staying at so many different properties, but we are so thrilled your first choice is still Bellagio. We value your patronage and look forward to being your hotel of choice one your next visit to Las Vegas.
Golden, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was our 3rd visit to the Bellagio and it felt like going home. Our room over looking the Fountains was worth the little extra as the view was amazing. As before the Bed was so comfortable you can only get a great nights sleep. I would like to mention Michael the lobby Greeter who made us feel so welcome and remembered us from last time, he most see so many people, so to remember us was just awesome. In fact all the staff we were very helpful from the bell to the house maids. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Do the Fountain view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Tad M, Guest Relations Representative at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review. We are so grateful that you continue to stay with us. It’s delightful to know that we always meet our goals in providing you with exceptional customer service. We appreciate your lovely compliments and look forward to sharing your review with our team.
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

excellent hotel in the best of locations ... walk to anywhere ... fountain has to be number one attraction, and timed to music which is played in your room ... prime steakhouse has excellent food and a dynamite view of the fountains

Room Tip: always get a fountain view room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your positive recognition and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to provide exceptional services and amenities to our guests. We will be sure to share your kind review and comments with the rest of our team!
Dungannon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed in Bellagio in July 2012 for our 25th wedding anniversary. This is a fantastic hotel to stay in. We had asked for a non smoking room on arrival and when we opened the room door we both smelt cigarette smoke, we returned to reception and notified a member of staff, we were immediately allocated another room and upon entering it discovered that not only had we been upgraded but had been upgraded to a room with a view of the fountains. When I say we spent 10 days of pure luxury, I mean it. Everything about the hotel - pools, casino, restaurants, bars etc was of an excellent standard. Bellagio is located right in the heart of the strip and is really central no matter what you choose to do. We are counting down the months to another stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Congratulation to you and your spouse on your 25th wedding anniversary!! It is fantastic to hear that we were able to play a role in making it a memorable occasion. We wish you many more years of happiness and it would be our hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Bellagio in the future!

Been to Bellagio Las Vegas? Share your experiences!