“Just beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Just beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed at the Bellagio and the room was comped. This was our first time there and I was so impressed with everything. The young man who helped us check in gave us a room with a view of the fountains, which was georgous. The fountains are my favorite part of Las Vegas so that was just amazing for me. He was very nice as well as all the staff that helped us. We ate there for mostly every meal and the food was great and service was also. The only complaint is that my and my boyfriend are gamblers and in the morning when we went to the casino there were very few beverage servers around at all!! We went almost 2 1/2 hours and never saw ONE! Later on they would be around, but not in the morning. Anyways, it was a great place and hope to stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy K, Director of Guest Relations at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the fountains, as well as the service extended to you during your time at Bellagio. We value your feedback and will certainly forward your suggestions to our food and beverage staff in our casino for review. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,431)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Arrived at the Bellagio on march 20th for 4 nights to celebrate my sons 21st. check in looked busy but we were soon through to the efficiency of the staff. we had booked deluxe fountain view rooms on the 12th floor. Views were stunning and the room great, we asked for twin queen beds and got them, the house keeping was top quality and no noise from other rooms.
We had breakfast the first morning and although pricey, what do you expect at a pricey hotel, the food was some of the best I have sampled in the states. We would have used it again but the queues were too long most mornings but I'm sure the wait would have been worth it.
Drink prices were high but if you were at the tables you drank free and a short walk over the road to the bars was easy to save a fortune.
I have stayed in Vegas before and have to say the price you pay for this hotel is matched by the quality of the surroundings and service, even the smoke in the casino is the least I have ever seen anywhere. All in all well worth the little extra, would have no hesitation of staying here again.

Room Tip: from what I heard all the rooms are good but if you can afford the fountain view rooms it's wort...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for spending your son’s 21st birthday with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your view and room during your stay. We appreciate you sharing your review and hope you will visit again soon!
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were in Vegas for a family member's wedding. We stayed at the Belliago due to a comp visit. The Lakeview salon was incredible. We were on the 22nd floor with a fabulous view of the famous strip. e had dinner at Olives, a fantastic dining experience. My husband plays the table games, Craps, and his only criticism was minimum betting tables start @ $25. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, highly recommend it, and look forward to another visit in the near future.

Room Tip: Always request a lake front view in order to see the dancing fountains.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being our guest at Bellagio. We want to congratulate the wedding of your family member. We are so happy to hear your visit was incredible and we will be sure to share your comments regarding betting minimums with our casino team. We are overjoyed to hear you enjoyed your time at Olives and were pleased with your view. We are patiently awaiting your return!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed at the Bellagio last week, for my first-ever trip to Las Vegas. My husband, having been several times, wanted me to have an amazing experience, so he booked one of the Premier Fountain-View suites. I was amazed by everything - this place screams luxury!

The service was fabulous; in addition to the standard services (bellhop, valet, etc), there were so many little extra details that did not go unnoticed. We were instructed to head up to our room and watch the fountains with the music on TV (it was just starting to get dark, so that was a great recommendation), and within 10 minutes, an employee was knocking at our door to bring us a box of 9 chocolate truffles to enjoy! Additionally, they had asked us at check-in if we were celebrating anything special, and it had just been my husband's birthday. When we went to dinner at Le Cirque inside the hotel, there was a special birthday card waiting for us, plus an additional (free) dessert. They really went out of their way to make us feel important.

The room was beautiful - modern but elegant, and very clean. The decor was blue and gray, very tasteful. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom HUGE! Of course, with the fountain-view rooms, the view was the absolute best part. If you are going to stay at the Bellagio, pay the extra money and get a fountain-view room. We were on the 18th floor, which was high enough for an amazing view. This room and view was one of the highlights of my entire trip to Vegas! We would absolutely return to the Bellagio.

Room Tip: Premier Fountain-View Suite is absolutely worth the cost!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy K, Director of Guest Relations at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Wow, thank you for your incredible 5 star review. We are so thrilled that your husband brought you to Bellagio for your first experience in Las Vegas and to celebrate his birthday. It is wonderful that you enjoyed the view of the fountains from your room as well as the service extended to you. Our staff will be overjoyed to know that your dining experience at Le Cirque was exceptional and they met their goal of making you feel special and important. Your stay is exactly what we wish for all of our guests to experience and it is our genuine hope to welcome you and your husband again very soon.
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed there from Friday through Tuesday in March 2013 for our 5th anniversary. Arrived late Friday and though the lobby was filled the check in was quick and efficient. We booked the cheapest room through Expedia. I tipped the check in clerk $20 and got upgraded from a regular Spa Tower room to a corner Spa Tower room which had windows on 2 walls and a nice view of the pool. She also gave us a line pass for the buffet and cafe, and sent up champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary.

The room itself was very nice. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom large and well appointed. Some people have complained that corner rooms are too far down the hallway, but we thought it wasn't bad at all.

Of course, the fountains are amazing and the location on the strip is perfect. We spent some time in the casino playing black jack. It was possible to find $10 tables, but they were hard to get on the weekend. When you did get in, the drink service was amazing and quick.

The Bellagio is obviously a bit more than some places on the strip, but we thought the extra cost was well worth it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
We are very happy you chose Bellagio to celebrate your 5th anniversary and thank you for sharing your experience! It is our goal to make each visit a memorable one and based on your comments it appears our goal was met starting with our front desk agent. We will share your positive review with the rest of our team and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Bristol, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

A friend and I went to the Bellagio hotel on 14 March. One of the hotel staff gave us wrist-bands for faster entry to their nightclub, The Bank, and told us that entry would be free with the wrist-bands. This was the first of MANY lies. When we got the nightclub, we were told that it would cost us $20 each to get into the club (despite having the wrist-bands), but that this would include our first choice of drink from the bar. This was another lie. Having paid and got inside, I ordered a bottle of beer and was told how much that would cost. I explained this was my first drink and had an entry card to hand over in exchange. The bar lady insisted that I'd have to pay for the beer. Having been mis-sold the entry, my friend and I decided to go back to the entrance to get a refund. However, a bouncer stopped us getting back to the entrance and was incredibly offensive, refusing to listen to us and calling us stupid. We left via the exit and walked back round to the entrance. They refused to give us our money back, on the basis that we'd already walked into the club! We insisted on speaking to the manager, which 'seemed' to happen eventually, but when he was similarly unhelpful and offensive, I asked for his surname. He refused ot give it and said he would get the manager (whom he had previously been pretending to be - another lie). What seemed to be a real manager then turned up but by then, with the nightclub due to be open for less than an hour more, he said they'd already cashed up, so could not give us our money back. The next morning, I went back to the hotel and explained the situation at the front desk. The lady said she'd get a manager (another lie) but instead just came back with a phone number for the nightclub corporate people. They said the hotel had no control over their own nightclub - I can only presume this was yet another lie. I phoned the number and they took my number, saying they would get back to me as soon as the club opened that evening. Of course, they never phoned me back, demonstrating that this was yet another lie. There seems no way to get my money back. From the few minutes we spent in the venue, it was not a good nightclub either (which is perhaps why they need to con people out of money?) - very dark and with very few girls. They were playing some trance-like music but few people were dancing. I imagine the general sense of discontent in there may have been caused by others having a similar experience to ours but not being bothered enough to actually leave. I will not go back there and would advise any friend not to go.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate you taking the time to share your review and to send your letter to our Guest Relations team about your experience at The Bank Nightclub. It is disappointing to hear that your evening was not what we would have wished for you to experience. We have provided your contact information with the nightclub management team and they should be reaching out to you very soon. Your patronage is important to us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Canoga Park, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The service we received at the Bellagio started with valet. The service here was prompt and courteous. Moving on to the front desk there was a little wait approximately 20 minutes before we were served. The lady who helped us was very friendly and the first thing she did was appologize for the delay. We were provided with room keys and all information we needed about the hotel and on our way to our room within 10 minutes. The rooms were very nice. The view was great and the bathroom tub was quite large and inviting. The casino personnel were very friendly and welcoming. The Buffet and Cafe at the Bellagio was one of the best buffets I have had the oppertunity to enjoy. I would diffinately recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I will diffinately be coming back to the Bellagio.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bellagio Las Vegas? Share your experiences!