Such a shame this hotel is going! It may not be the biggest or most glamorous on The Strip, but the location is perfect (right opposite Caesar's Palace) and because it is smaller, it has a far more friendly and less intimidating feel to many of the others, and you don't have to walk across a mile of casino floor to get to your room.
The hotel and casino staff are very friendly, dealers were mostly really helpful in explaining the games to us beginners, despite not knowing if they'll have a job in the next 2 weeks.
It does have some downsides, the rooms are dated and the smoke in the casino seems more dense than a lot of the others, probably due to weaker air handling. The room heater/cooler was extremely loud so you couldn't leave it on at night without it keeping you awake. The bathrooms are very small too.
But if you're in Vegas, you probably wont be spending much time in your room anyway, so as a base and somewhere to stay, then Bill's was ideal.
Shame it's being knocked down and being replaced with something that looks like it will be a lot more expensive!
- Also Known As:
- Bill`s Gamblin` Hall & Saloon Hotel
- Bill`s Gamblin` Hall & Saloon Hotel Las Vegas
- Bill`s Gamblin` Hall And Saloon
- Bills Gamblin Hall Saloon
- Barbary Coast Las Vegas
- Barbary Coast
- Bill's Las Vegas
- Barbary Coast Hotel
- Barbary Coast Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the corner where the Flamingo meets the Strip, Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon, named after company founder Bill Harrah, combines personalized service, outstanding quality and exceptional value with the charm of a warm and friendly smaller hotel. Sign up for your FREE Bill's Players Club card and then try your luck at one of our table games or our slots and video machines. Enjoy a wide variety of sporting events and bet on your favorite team in the Race and Sports Book. Enjoy a variety of dining experiences at Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon from a fresh baked in the sun pastry with a cup of aromatic international specialty coffee at Seattle's Best to a superbly prepared gourmet meal at Steakhouse at Bill's, a AAA Three Diamond approved restaurant. Our Victorian Cafe is open 24 hours and offers a wide selection of entrees to fit any appetite anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.