Stayed at Bill's mid December and had no complaints. Check in was very quick and all of the personnel throughout our stay were very kind and courteous. Considering many of them might be out of a job in Feb they were very professional.
I had stayed there in the mid-late 80's when it was the Barbary Coast and had always wanted to get back there. We go to Vegas once or twice a year and like to stay on the strip and it doesn't get much better than where Bill's is located. Even when we weren't staying there, we would always stop in to have a drink or do a little gambling.
The rooms are very clean and spacious. However, as big as the rooms are, the bathroom area is pretty small. We like the smaller casino, as we were with two other couples and we could always find each other very easily. Also liked the number of $5 black jack tables, and the fact Bill's does not charge resort fees.
Behind Bill's and around the corner is an awesome Italian restaurant called Bautistas that is very authenic and has hundred's of pictures on the walls from back in the old days. We have eaten there 4-5 times and it is always good.
As others have mentioned, sorry to see Bill's go, but also looking forward to see what the new place will look like.
- Also Known As:
- Bill`s Gamblin` Hall & Saloon Hotel
- Bill`s Gamblin` Hall & Saloon Hotel Las Vegas
- Bill`s Gamblin` Hall And Saloon
- Bills Gamblin Hall Saloon
- Barbary Coast Las Vegas
- Barbary Coast
- Bill's Las Vegas
- Barbary Coast Hotel
- Barbary Coast Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the corner where the Flamingo meets the Strip, Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon, named after company founder Bill Harrah, combines personalized service, outstanding quality and exceptional value with the charm of a warm and friendly smaller hotel. Sign up for your FREE Bill's Players Club card and then try your luck at one of our table games or our slots and video machines. Enjoy a wide variety of sporting events and bet on your favorite team in the Race and Sports Book. Enjoy a variety of dining experiences at Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon from a fresh baked in the sun pastry with a cup of aromatic international specialty coffee at Seattle's Best to a superbly prepared gourmet meal at Steakhouse at Bill's, a AAA Three Diamond approved restaurant. Our Victorian Cafe is open 24 hours and offers a wide selection of entrees to fit any appetite anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.