Booked and prepaid my reservations via Expedia. From the website, I thought the hotel was part of the casino. It's not. It is a seperate building and looks exactly like the other cheap motels along the Boulder Highway.
Check in was inside the casino, by the gift shop. Because I prepaid the room, I didn't want to put down a credit card. Instead I was forced to pay $35. in case I "lifted something from the room". The next morning, I had to get my deposit back. By the time they made up the room, I would have been long gone. Don't understand this policy at all. Both check-in and check-out personnel were indifferent. Both tried to sign me up for their "player's club" card.
The rooms were suppose to be "suites", bywhich, you had to seperate rooms. Although spacious, they were both small and sparse. The bathroom was tiny and difficult to use.
Both Expedia and the Casino should clearly state that this is a motel and not a hotel by any means of the word. Also, their check-in policy should be made clear at the time of booking.
Would not stay at this location again, only because there are other motels on the Boulder Highway just like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style All-Suite Hotel with Mediterranean decor, located near convention center & The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arizona Charlie's Boulder Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Charlie`s Boulder Hotel Las Vegas
- Arizona Charlies Boulder Hotel
- Arizona Charlies Boulder Las Vegas