This is a nice hotel off the Vegas Strip. We were looking for an inexpensive hotel for a business trip at the last moment, but didn't want to stay in the swank casino-tels lining the Strip. Free breakfast, no resort fees, no parking fees, and no 20-minute walk from the parking to the hotel room.
There are a few restaurants right next to this hotel.
The only minor complaint - rooms have a rather small bathroom imho and hotel breakfasts really need more variety (but that's a common complaint against many hotels).
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas Hotel
- Hyatt Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hyatt Place
- Las Vegas Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip, 2 miles north of McCarran Airport and across the street from Hard Rock Casino and UNLV, with several great restaurants in walking distance. Our oversized rooms include a 42” HDTV, Grand Hyatt Beds and a queen size sofa sleeper bed. Our overnight guests also enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We are 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.