“Pleasant surprise for the value” 3 of 5 stars

Alexis Park Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   375 East Harmon, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #153 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Pleasant surprise for the value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I booked a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas the weekend before New Year's. Wanted to keep it low budget. Surprisingly, this cost a fraction of hotels on the strip and overall was a good value. Located across from Hard Rock Hotel, this is an older property (possibly former apt bldg.?) and all rooms are 1 BR suites with a mini kitchenette and living room. Very spacious, clean and consistent quality for a 3-star hotel. If you're spending a lot of time in the room (other than to sleep), you're doing something wrong in Vegas! Upstairs units accessible by stairs (did not see any elevators). Parking lot is one-way only so you need to circle the entire perimeter every time you go in/out. Internet service is for a fee, as well as all calls. Can hear nearby airport and neighboring noise.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Siliobear: Thank you for providing us and future guests with your review and informative feedback. The Alexis Park Management Team sincerely appreciates your business and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
San Rafael de Escazu, Costa Rica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

If you would have asked me during my stay if I would be reviewing the Alexis Park, my answer would have been yes but it would have been largely positive. The staff were exceptionally friendly, lovely with my dog and the room, for the price was perfect for my needs. Since I work from home (so anywhere) but I like to have my dog with me I am stuck choosing from (large breed) dog-friendly options. I have always chosen La Quinta prior to this stay and have never been disappointed. They are also lovely and they charge NO pet surcharge which is a bonus and the wifi is free!! I chose Alexis Park for its proximity to the strip and for a change of scenery a few weeks ago for a stay of 6 nights. The pet fee was a weekly one-time fee rather than nightly, which is not free of course, but is still a rate I consider reasonable. What I was not prepared for however was the PER DEVICE, PER DAY Wifi fee. Not only did they charge $15 per day but I was stuck paying for 3 devices since I have a PC, a MAC and an iPhone. It is completely unreasonable to charge someone $45 per day. On the prompt screen when you log in it states "If you have already been charged for this service, you will not be charged again" Since I live in the real world and stay at hotels 2 weeks of every month I naturally assumed that meant I could use multiple devices. Its the way other hotels operate. Instead I was charged $45 per day to use the internet. I also find it really unfortunate that they have not yet replied to my email complaint. For the combined rate I paid I could have stayed at a 4 star hotel and paid a PER DAY rate for my dog.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Erin A: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. Since it is through our guests’ comments and concerts that we improve our resort, we use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We understand your concerns and appreciate your observations. We apologize about the misunderstanding with the Internet Policy and we hope that you give us a second chance. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would like to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We loved this place! We paid @ 150$ a night for a two bedroom two story upstairs suite. After long day at convention Bally"s on strip we walk in morn and pay 10$ cab back afternoon. This place was quiet lovely trees and three pools front one closed for season turned into tranquil fountain. Room was just perfect with two 1/2 baths whirlpool tub seperate from shower. Tiny kitchen area but enough for snacks and light meals from micro. Walk across street to hardrock $$$ 6 for a beer while my friend gambled. Easy walk to CVS store where you buy anything you need for food etc... Felt very safe but maybe not walk to strip at night blighted area in between a little iffy. We watched three weddings and enjoyed that as this resort popular for weddings. Shuttle is joke do not include in your plans. Free parking we not use. Staff VERY nice!! Room not ready at 4 for check in nor 4:30 would be only complaint. We did NOT eat there room service pricey. 24$ cab to downtown see light show on freemont for old times sake. We like Silver Spur casino local up street from hard rock. Seemed better odds than strip. Paris buffet disappointing this year. Good pizza delivery from place in strip mall left of cvs. Walk to get menu. Safe in lobby also free nice for me. Nice little gift shop pricey as all are. Really enjoyed peace and quiet open air AHHH! Close to airport 20$ cab.

Room Tip: Do groupon u get groupon. Pay $ get ****
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
APMT, Management Response at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for providing us and future guests with your review and informative feedback. We are glad to read that you were able to take advantage of our resorts location and amenities. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our shuttle service and during your check-in process. The Alexis Park Management Team sincerely appreciates your business and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Las Vegas. When making your future reservation don’t forget to mention your tripadvisor review to our reservations agent.
dalkeith scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

When BA left 200 plus people stranded in McCarran airport I thought things could not get worse but they did improve.I ended up in the Alexis Park,first impressions were the lobby, it looked very nice and the hotel is made up of blocks of rooms built around the swimming pool.The room was huge and clean,beds were comfortable.breakfast was ok but nothing special.As we had arrived in the middle of the night tired and very angry it was not until the next morning that I was able to get a good look at my room.As I said the room was very clean but a little tired small things like no batteries in the tv remote,carpet a little faded,shower worked ok but plug stuck in the bath leaving me standing ankle deep in water.The location is next to Planet Hollywood not far from the strip, and good value for the money. The biggest plus the Alexis had were its staff,they dealt with a huge queue of people who were stuck in Vegas in the most effective way,nothing was a problem.The star was Brenda this lady was brilliant.she organised a late check out for me,even contacted BA to try and sort out our flight details,and was helping people get back to the airport.I had stayed in the MGM for this holiday where the check in staff were surley and very unhelpful and could take a lesson in customer relations from this lady.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review. We are extremely delighted to read of the wonderful experience you had while staying at the Alexis Park All Suite Resort and glad to know that you experienced exceptional customer service from our staff member Brenda. We thank you for your patronage and hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Las Vegas. When booking your future reservation, don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives.
Lancaster, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I just returned from a trip to Las Vegas where my sister and I stayed at the Alexis Park Resort. We love staying there as it has suites which includes a kitchenette, living room, bedroom and bathroom. To save money we go to the grocery store nearby and stock up on water, chicken and snacks. The staff is always helpful whatever need we might have. It is easy in and out off Harmon and an easy drive to wherever you wish to go in Las Vegas and of course it is nongaming. However, the only negative I have is that we don't eat there in their bar or dining area. Very expensive for what you get. The other comment is the suite need better lighting.

Room Tip: Because I had to change our room from an upstairs one to a ground level due to my sister's disab...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear vonnieb187: We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for providing us and future guests with your positive review and feedback. We are extremely delighted to view such an amazing review from our guests. We are glad to read that you were able to take advantage of our resort amenities and location.

At Alexis Park All Suite Resort we value your business and would love to welcome you back in the near future. When booking your future reservation, don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives.
Carlsbad, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Dirty, filthy, smelly, outdated, and broken down. The staff was friendly and really got the feeling that they were embarrassed. Dirt everywhere and trashy. Smelly fridge. Smelly room. Gross bathtub (Sorry no picture). I went to target and bought my own towel and sheets.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Great location and price but I would have gladly paid a few more dollars to have very hot water and an electronic room key that worked. When we checked into our room the sprinkler/fire protection system was leaking on the porch. Two hours later it was spraying! Also the refrigerator fan motor in our room was very loud so I had to "shut her down" to sleep. Needs a new fan or motor or bearing? My guess is that the wonderful staff is compromised by the not so wonderful management/ownership who are not so willing to invest in some improvements. So, if you decide to stay here just know that you get what you pay for and be nice to them.
This property will streeeeetch you! TS

Room Tip: Take a look at the room first before you move in.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would love to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas to enjoy them. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Been to Alexis Park Resort? Share your experiences!