I booked a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas the weekend before New Year's. Wanted to keep it low budget. Surprisingly, this cost a fraction of hotels on the strip and overall was a good value. Located across from Hard Rock Hotel, this is an older property (possibly former apt bldg.?) and all rooms are 1 BR suites with a mini kitchenette and living room. Very spacious, clean and consistent quality for a 3-star hotel. If you're spending a lot of time in the room (other than to sleep), you're doing something wrong in Vegas! Upstairs units accessible by stairs (did not see any elevators). Parking lot is one-way only so you need to circle the entire perimeter every time you go in/out. Internet service is for a fee, as well as all calls. Can hear nearby airport and neighboring noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort setting with greenery, waterfalls and streams - Mediterranean style architecture - 2 blocks from Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Alexis Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Hotel Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Resort Las Vegas